Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DSCN3606.JPG View attachment 23481

CZ 75 BD. 25 yards, 50 rounds , CCI 115 grain FMJ.

Fairly rapid fire, standing, 10 rounds per mag.

This is easily the tightest grouping 9mm I own. I have about 700 rounds through it now. All 115 grain, mostly CCI 115 grain FMJ metal case, with some CCI blazer brass , and some federal aluminum case.
I have not had any failures whatsoever. This thing shoots like a dream. I love it.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did at that. I actually fired 50 rounds each, through 4 different auto's I have. We finally had a really nice day, 65 degree's, and I had the time & the place to myself. After being cooped up all winter, it really felt good to get out and get a few barrels smoking, and smell some hot oil and powder. :D.

I was starting to git a lil Cabin happy ! :p

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DSCN3615.JPG

AHH ! it finally let me load another pic . :D I just finished cleaning it.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Nice gun, nice shooting. Love days like that.

Reactions: DCD327

·
Super Moderator
16,253 Posts
Nicely done DCD :)

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent shooting! Gotta love those CZs
I didnt do quite so well with My 75D PCR, or my 92's. but, the PCR is a up close and personal EDC. No real excuse on the 92's other than the sights dont make quite as nice a sight picture as the TruGlo TFX. You have to split the difference with the front sight, which makes it more difficult. The Truglos make a closed sight picture, and just use a 6 o clock hold. I really wish I could put them on my Beretta's.

·
Super Moderator
4,070 Posts
Nice shooting. I've got to finally get around to checking out CZ pistols some day. I've never read a bad word about them. Everybody that has one loves it.

Reactions: DCD327

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice shooting. I've got to finally get around to checking out CZ pistols some day. I've never read a bad word about them. Everybody that has one loves it.
Be careful,,, they ARE addictive. They might cost a little more, but your getting a helluva quality firearm for the price. Mine have all been flawless.
They are well know for tack driving accuracy and excellent performance.

Thats the first shooting Ive done since last September. Im sure with some practice, I can tighten it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts