Ruger Forum banner

CZ

321 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deputy125 
#1 ·
What do you guys have to say about CZ firearms, particularly bolt rifles? I fired one yesterday, and it seemed remarkably accurate. It was a .17 though.

Also, maybe the handguns.

#2 ·
There's a CZ P-01 around here....NATO spec, 9-m/m...evolved from th' CZ-75...

Shoots 'bout anything. Action is SLICK! Weapon is accurate. Ergonomics are, well...at least fer' me...perfect.
I like 'em. Never owned one that didn't feel and shoot great. Like Rugers, probably one of th' most-undervalued lines out there.

When the CZ-75 first got to the USA...before the Soviet Union collapsed...IF you could find one...twas' VERY pricey indeed.

I'll probably end up with another variant before too long. I have qualified with, and carry the P-01 on duty from time-to-time. Did so today, as a matter of fact!

#5 ·
Their pistols such as the 75pcr, 85, 83 and the kadat conversion kit are tops. As far as their mdl 527 centerfire rifles, they have a set trigger feature that is absolutely amazing. About the only thing i don't like is the mechanics of the safety on the 527.

#6 ·
I was looking at some of their handguns today for a new CCW. I wanted to check out the CZ 100 but they didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked. My only complaint with them, as far as CC is concerned, is they're really thick. I liked the CZ 75 Compact a lot, I don't know if I could get used to the thickness though.

#7 ·
I've got a 40P on layaway right now. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a pistol before. It's the perfect double action pistol IMO. I have a couple small payments left to make on it and it drives me nuts. I have a SS guide rod and Wolf springs waiting for it. They are a bit thick through the frame, but shoot well and have a great feel to 'em.

#9 ·
quote:Originally posted by David the Gnome

I was looking at some of their handguns today for a new CCW. I wanted to check out the CZ 100 but they didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked. My only complaint with them, as far as CC is concerned, is they're really thick. I liked the CZ 75 Compact a lot, I don't know if I could get used to the thickness though.
The cz100 is very light, a natural pointer, and feels great---BUT it has one of the long, long, longest dao trigger strokes that i have ever tried---longer than any revolver stroke, longer than a beretta dao stroke. It strikes me as a trigger system that you may have to totally dedicate yourself to it an no other in order to master.(unless they have changed it in the past few years)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.