Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
619 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for getting your daughter involved! My daughter is an only child but I haven't got her into reloading. ;)

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
You do let her shoot too? :D I bet she will make some lucky guy a great shooting partner some day.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
I second the parent of the year nomination!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
X3 on parent of the year nomination!
I'm not into reloading (yet) but my 16yo daughter loves going out to the range with me.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
X3 on parent of the year nomination!
I'm not into reloading (yet) but my 16yo daughter loves going out to the range with me.
What range do you go to and what side of the state are you on?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
What range do you go to and what side of the state are you on?
I'm in north central MA on the NH border. Been going to a range in Leominster that has public hours on Sunday mornings and piggy back as a guest of a friend at the same range at other times. Come the New Year, I'll either join the same range or look into a membership at another rod and gun club that's in Shirley MA.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Can I borrow you daughter. I have been saving my brass, purchased the dies, bullets,and powder. I just have not ventured into that caliber yet. Also saved some 308 brass but will not be loading that any time soon.

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
How bout a hand for the daughter of the year!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good picture. My 5 year old son loves to help me reload, of course he gets limited duties, but he is eager to help. Last trip out to the range he was eager to shoot his BB gun (with assistance). Think I am going to be glad that I have 2 presses set up on my reloading bench in the near future.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Well done you and well done her....my son will reload for his hornet but my daughter...not a hope shes living and working in Aussie now ....but in her eyes the mall was always a better option.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Good picture. My 5 year old son loves to help me reload, of course he gets limited duties, but he is eager to help. Last trip out to the range he was eager to shoot his BB gun (with assistance). Think I am going to be glad that I have 2 presses set up on my reloading bench in the near future.
Time to get that boy a little junior .22lr....get him smelling burnt powder;):).

·
Registered
630 Posts
My neice helps me all the time, she loves it. My daughter is only 2, so weve got time. I know how you feel though, its a great feeling.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She can shoot too

You do let her shoot too? :D I bet she will make some lucky guy a great shooting partner some day.
Yes, she shoot pretty damn good too.
Here she is shooting my my Super Redhawk 454 Casull
255 gr JRN 35.8 gr H110 that she loaded.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts