Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabela's has S&B 115gr. FMJ for $10.29 a box/50

I know hear in St. Louis that's the in-store price also.
Every time I have bought 500 rounds or more, I have gotten them to give me an ammo box for free.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, just so you know their Herter's Select is actually S&B ammo and I buy it when it goes on sale for $9.99

Cabelas Herter's Select Link

I also look here for deals on ammo listed all over the internet. You can change the caliber in the drop down tab. This site is just a one stop source for finding all the best deals. gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
Thanks, I had just ordered 500 rounds of the Herter, but figured I would stock up.
I am fearing another ammo run after the election.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Cabela's has S&B 115gr. FMJ for $10.29 a box/50

I know hear in St. Louis that's the in-store price also.
Every time I have bought 500 rounds or more, I have gotten them to give me an ammo box for free.
What does it cost to ship? I find 9mm with brass cases on local dealer shelves for $10.99 to $11.99 plus tax of course. Everytime when I go to order ammo the shipping seems to be the deal breaker. Does anyone offer free shipping and low prices?

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
What does it cost to ship? I find 9mm with brass cases on local dealer shelves for $10.99 to $11.99 plus tax of course. Everytime when I go to order ammo the shipping seems to be the deal breaker. Does anyone offer free shipping and low prices?
Some people like me are lucky because I live close to a cabelas so there is no shipping or hazmat fees. Even if it's an online only deal I can still have it shipped to the store for free and I just pick it up myself.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Does anyone offer free shipping and low prices?
I believe Palmetto State Armory has free shipping through Sunday -- on any order over $50. They also tend to have some of the better prices around.

They've been having free shipping deals periodically for some time now.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. I just bought 350 rounds of CCI Blazer 9mm for $75 from Palmetto State Armory. I may have to wander over to Cabelas tomorrow. I thought about going today but a nap seemed like a better idea.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Consider it considered! :D

I think I'll give some a try. I think I've heard of these guys before unless someone else takes brass in credit.
I had good luck with them(Freedom Munitions). I ordered 500 round box of there Blaster ammo & it functioned perfectly. I also got their new .380 at a great price. But when I can get it for $10.29 with no shipping charge(Cabela's Visa), I jump. I also like S&B's packaging, it's about 1/3 smaller than most.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I had good luck with them(Freedom Munitions). I ordered 500 round box of there Blaster ammo & it functioned perfectly. I also got their new .380 at a great price. But when I can get it for $10.29 with no shipping charge(Cabela's Visa), I jump. I also like S&B's packaging, it's about 1/3 smaller than most.
i buy American--kinda like that Harley in your avatar.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
S&B is one of my favorite target ammo's. I've heard complaints about it, but I've never had a problem with it. Good stuff and not that expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts