Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone that ordered P-Mags on back order from Shopruger.com received them yet? If so give the date you ordered them. I have not had mine processed yet and i Ordered them on Dec 25th.

Thanks,

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have not ordered pmags. However, I did place an order for 5 more BX-25 mags on 12/28 and just got them last week. I placed an order on 1/16 for some 15 round mags for a P95 and am in the same status as your order of PMags. Probably a lot more orders for the PMags than what I ordered. Sorry, FWIW.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I ordered mags for my early model P89 on Jan. 30. Interestingly, the ShopRuger web page listed these as in stock at the time of order. I received an e-mail confirming the order and it said backordered. I telephoned last week and was told they hoped to have them to me by the end of February, but they could not be sure...

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
I have a couple on order from Dec 27th Still in processing with the rest of my order for 556 rails and a bag for my SR22 to match my 556.

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
Still waiting here too. I ordered a few days after you though.

·
"AMMO PIMP"
789 Posts
I orderded mine.on 1/11 and got mine last week....maybe
more like a week and a half ago. Id call them and see whats
going on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seen these Ruger packaged Pmags the other week at my LGS, and they were asking $49.99. Needless to say I left without any. I would have liked to pick up several but not at that price.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Theybhadva case going at 39.99 each at my LGS. Passed also. Still waiting on backorder from Dec 27th. I ordered several items including rails for my 556. Almost all of it backordered.

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
Just got an email from Ruger. My PMAGS are on the way. Only took 2 months but that's alright.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts