Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya'll have to see this movie, its really a hoot.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
+1
a good movie indeed

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I have wanted to rent this but now upon your recommendations I will, thanks.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My wife and I watched it when it came to our video store. Goofy but funny. D.J Qualls is not only funny, the boy is some kind of ugly. Better than most new releases lately.:)
Baker

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after being in the army it was really funny to me, some of the the stuff could have been the same unit I was in lol.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
A lot of veterans can understand this. I can be watching some goofy movie about the military, You're in the Army Now, Catch-22, M*A*S*H, you name it, and I've seen goofier stuff happen in real life.

I worked in a bomb dump for years, and I have never seen a stranger collection of people in my life...very professional job wise, efficient, the ordnance worked everytime; but off duty or when not being watched closely it could get weird..

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep that is true, once when I was in Germany I was driveing a duceand a half and the steering wheel just came on in my hands so I put it back on the sgt said you can't do that. I looked at him and asked do ya want me to take it off again? He said H... no just drive private. Funny how it came off so easy and went back on couldn't do that one again in a life time.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
It was good, didn't realize Larry the Cable Guy was in it or I would have picked it up sooner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts