Ruger Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,349 Posts
I belong to several other gun forums, but this one is by far the most active. The new shotgun forum will have a long way to go to catch up.

I signed up and was immediately suspicious that the forum had been seeded with questions to get things started, but what the heck, I took the plunge, anyway.
i'm not worried about seeding to get things started-- that's just like having some conversation starters ready at a cocktail party to keep things lively. i'm more worried about the ulterior motive question(s) that bobski brought up..

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
ok mr. 10,619 posts, we'll take that into account, and tread lightly on your feelings. ;)
That equates to only 17 posts per day, you're on track with your 10.64 posts per day..... ;)

· Registered
5,349 Posts
That equates to only 17 posts per day, you're on track with your 10.64 posts per day..... ;)
oh no no no... you flatter me, sir. your 17 posts per day is the better part of double my offerings. especially impressive since you've been here that much longer than i have and you're still maintaining that sort of average. i'm nowhere near your league....yet.

· Ruger Tinkerer
11,901 Posts
bot sounds like a theroy.
i am kind of concerned if the website is just full of bots...getting people to register emails....behind a cloke of fake discussions. could this site just be a way to gather private info?
anyone know this site owner?
not one of my q:'s to mods or admins has been answered.
I posted to admins asking for a Ruger forum and a Hunting forum and got an email back from an admin telling me they added the Ruger forum and the hunting was next. Soon enough a whole hunting section was added. My impression is that it's on the up and up. Getting a whole new forum site up and running has got to be a big task.

The number thing may just be a glitch in the software. On the hunting forum the admin shifted a whole thead over from another forum on the site with the result being all the post were from himself. Looks pretty funny - like someone with multiple personality disorder having a discussion with himself over a hunting topic!

There's bugs for sure but I wouldn't cross it off just yet. Give it a chance.

Wave

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.