Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A contestant on a French TV talent show has stunned the audience and left judges speechless after demonstrating his unusual method of painting portrait. Canadian artist Brent Ray Fraser appeared on ‘La France a un incroyable talent’ on Tuesday, strolling onto the stage before whipping off his pants.
Fraser then proceeded to paint a picture with his penis in front of a stunned and clearly uncomfortable audience.
Minutes later Fraser turned the canvas around to reveal a surprisingly respectable portrait of flabbergasted judge Gilbert Rozon.
After he managed to stop laughing Rozon told Fraser he would like to keep the portrait and the artist happily obliged, presenting it to him on stage.
Back in Canada and the US, Fraser is well-known for his penis painting skills and has signed off on many portraits, including one of US President Barack Obama.

French TV contestant shocks with penis painting - 9news.com.au

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Everybody needs a hobby!

·
Registered
188 Posts
he could have just inked "it" and done a "print" and had a perfect likeness of zero!

jd

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
964 Posts
Around the turn of the 20th Century, there was a French artisté named Joseph Pujol who used the stage name of "Le Petomane". To put it circumspectly, his talent involved wind control which did not involve lung power...

He was held in rather high regard for a while, and managed to put on remarkably dignified performances! This does illustrate that not all French art is High Art...

The name was later appropriated by Mel Brooks to use in "Blazing Saddles".

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Cool.

Guess he won't be getting a sex change anytime soon, it would leave him brushless!

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Another asset of the French.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,551 Posts
"has signed off on many portraits, including one of US President Barack Obama"

It was an easy job for Fraser. He looked in the mirror and painted a portrait of his penis then passed it off as President 0.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
"has signed off on many portraits, including one of US President Barack Obama"

It was an easy job for Fraser. He looked in the mirror and painted a portrait of his penis then passed it off as President 0.
If I painted an Obama portrait with a body part, all I would need is some brown lipstick and a piece of toilet paper to sit on.

·
One more gun
316 Posts
If I painted an Obama portrait with a body part, all I would need is some brown lipstick and a piece of toilet paper to sit on.
Why do you need brown lipstick? Sitting on toilet paper, you supply the artistic medium.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Makes a better impression ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts