Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my LC9s for quite some time. Although the mag release was never very easy, it has become almost unusable. I have to hold it with my left hand and press very hard with my right thumb on the button to actually release the magazine. Has anyone else experienced this LC9s issue, and if so, what did you do to alleviate the problem?

·
Banned
195 Posts
I have owned my LC9s for quite some time. Although the mag release was never very easy, it has become almost unusable. I have to hold it with my left hand and press very hard with my right thumb on the button to actually release the magazine. Has anyone else experienced this LC9s issue, and if so, what did you do to alleviate the problem?
Just bought a used Pistol in Prime condition. Other than the fact that the owner looked like he never once broke the gun down to clean or even inspect. The only issue was with the fact that it appeared this guy was jamming mags into the gun over an over. The Mags would not drop out properly. Simple fix was to order a new Mag Release and install. Took about 10 minutes. After removing, it was obvious he old one was worn down. Magazines now spring out the gun with authority.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response. That's probably the solution - a new mag release. The gun is pretty much useless as is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts