Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is with all of the Old Armies being listed as discontinued on the Ruger site. I suppose now that Bill is dead, the bean counters are in control. Won't be long before all the make are auto pistols for the police market. And, considering their backing of the mag round limit, they probably won't even sell to civilians.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think that it is true. If you go to the Ruger website, and look up the prices of the ROA, you will see it says "discontinued".

·
Registered
288 Posts
So what is with all of the Old Armies being listed as discontinued on the Ruger site. I suppose now that Bill is dead, the bean counters are in control. Won't be long before all the make are auto pistols for the police market. And, considering their backing of the mag round limit, they probably won't even sell to civilians.
There's no doubt about it....Ruger has been culling the product line. I started to take notice of that about 2-3 years ago. They discontinued their Black Powder rifles too. I wonder what will be discontinued in the new 2008 catalog which I'll order soon.

·
Registered
987 Posts
There's no doubt about it....Ruger has been culling the product line. I started to take notice of that about 2-3 years ago. They discontinued their Black Powder rifles too. I wonder what will be discontinued in the new 2008 catalog which I'll order soon.
When did they make black powder rifles???

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
If a product is not making money for Ruger they would be foolish to continue making it.
Any company for that matter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts