Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcement that appeared on a weekly in my area. So appropriate and opportune for the times we live in...

" The Regency Park Library will offer a video on DIY medieval weapons on July 29 at 3 p.m. Visit the library’s Facebook and Instagram pages to see the video on how to make the weapons with supplies you may have around the house. The program is for teens in grades eight to 12. …"

Because every kid should learn how to make a Nordic battle ax...

:)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Well, that stuff should come in handy when they go a riotin'.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've got a war hammer made out of 3/4" pipe fittings. Along with a flail that includes a chain and padlock. If I can get a Cold Steel Bushman I'll be able to produce a homemade spear. It's hard to get much more homemade than that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Negan on The walking Dead had "Lucille" his bat wrapped with barb wire, looks like a good head knocker to make quickly

·
Registered
358 Posts
Doesn't it grow on trees? You just pull off what you need, at least if you are heading to Portland.

Bruce
Alright, let me rephrase that. Do you have spare barbed wire on hand to build Lucielle? I don't. I can't get barbed wire in town either. If I wanted to make Lucielle I'd have to buy bailing wire and build my own barbed wire first.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
At 50 bucks for a quarter mile, one roll should outfit everyone in the neighborhood.

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
432 Posts
Alright, let me rephrase that. Do you have spare barbed wire on hand to build Lucielle? I don't. I can't get barbed wire in town either. If I wanted to make Lucielle I'd have to buy bailing wire and build my own barbed wire first.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking that YOU might be actually wanting to build a Luceille. If I needed barbed wire I wouldn't take it off anyone's fence line, could probably get all I wanted at my friends dairy farm down the road although they use far more electric fence these days. Guess I have been watching too many 'entitled Portland ' videos where people just do and take anything they want.

Bruce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts