Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice range ... be nice to your wife, she's allowing you to rent a fun toy ... she's a keeper ... what's the white contraption with an antenna? Some kind of portal travel device?
no, it is a drone control. my neighbors horse pastures here and incoming storm from 320 feet. and thanks!
Cloud Sky Ecoregion Plant Nature

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice range ... be nice to your wife, she's allowing you to rent a fun toy ... she's a keeper ... what's the white contraption with an antenna? Some kind of portal travel device?
Oh and my wife has other motives. She is a keeper, 21 years (my second marriage, her only marriage). It means (in code) she wants another garden expansion....

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A private range would be nice. I dream of doing like Lone Wolf McQuaid and walking out onto the back porch to blast some targets before breakfast.
I did too! It is great. The real joy I get from it is growing my own food. I knew I would love the range, but every time lately I go to joe's commie mart, I see the prices and think "sure glad I can grow that". Back door neighbor is like a suasage butcher. I am set. Just my woman, the dogs and me! (Kids grown but he was here too... )

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I did too! It is great. The real joy I get from it is growing my own food. I knew I would love the range, but every time lately I go to joe's commie mart, I see the prices and think "sure glad I can grow that". Back door neighbor is like a suasage butcher. I am set. Just my woman, the dogs and me! (Kids grown but he was here too... )
A greenhouse with raised beds and a drip system is in the cards out here. The weather and wind won't support traditional gardening, but greenhouses apparently do pretty well. If things get really bad, we have enough ground squirrels to make a LOT of stew.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
A greenhouse with raised beds and a drip system is in the cards out here. The weather and wind won't support traditional gardening, but greenhouses apparently do pretty well. If things get really bad, we have enough ground squirrels to make a LOT of stew.
Ground squirrel stew!!! With biscuits!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts