1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I thought I was the only one....

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Pringles are not my favorite. A bag of regular chips... I could eat all of them in one sitting.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Pringles were in a long court battle for approx. ten years until 2007 for an alleged association with Satanism.
Following this court battle, they are not allegedly associated with Satanism.....
I just don't buy them, plenty of other good crisps around.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
You think thats bad? I ate a four pack of Drumstick icecream cones myself the other night. I should really three times bigger than I am. How Im 175lbs, Ill never know.

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
I just wish they'd make the tube wider so I could fit my whole hand down it.

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
You think thats bad? I ate a four pack of Drumstick icecream cones myself the other night. I should really three times bigger than I am. How Im 175lbs, Ill never know.
My dad was like that. He could eat anything and not gain weight. Unfortunately, I took after my mom in that respect.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Hey, I hate to admit to my age, but I was a teenager back in the 70's when Pringle first came out. I remember my mother getting annoyed when she would get a tube at the store and my brother and I would inhale it in about 5 minutes.

I wonder when the mayor of NY will take aim at Pringles. Clearly he needs to protect his constituents from such an evil product!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Pringles were in a long court battle for approx. ten years until 2007 for an alleged association with Satanism.
Following this court battle, they are not allegedly associated with Satanism.....
I just don't buy them, plenty of other good crisps around.
How can being a satanist be a court/legal issue?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts