Ruger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics from my wife's SR 22 that I just sent in to Ruger today so they could see the problem. Only about 400-600 rounds through it since late June 2015 and this was only the second time for her out with this pistol. The blowback cycles the slide and the casings were still kicked by the ejector so I had never looked for the extractor until last Friday when a spent brass was stuck in the chamber. I googled the tar out of "SR 22 extractor" and could not even find a hint of one breaking or being shipped without one. Look at these pics and tell me if you see any signs that there was ever and extractor in this pistol. BTW, Ruger sent UPS to pick the pistol up the very next day and said I would likely have it back in 2-4 weeks. Me being in Hickory NC and the SR 22's being made just northeast of Winston I am hoping to get it back sooner. They are taking care if this on their dime. Ruger support is second to none! In the last picture I was trying to show that if it had broken there would likely have been damage to the aluminum on the slide where the extractor slot is.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts