Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a post at Sgt Grit’s from a Marine in the sand box looking for a dry lube for his M16. He says oil attracts the sand and he is looking for something to keep it lubed but not wet.

Any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would say +1 to Eezox too! I have been using it for almost 3 yrs and love the stuff! It rates one of the best in corrosion test and is true!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I have used Eezox on all my guns for over a year now and I love it. You spray or wipe it on wet and let it dry. I lubricate the inside and actions with it and it works very well. Dust or lint don't stick to it. The metal seems to absorb some of the first coat but the second coat stays. I would recommend everyone try a small can of it on one of your guns and see what you think. I coat my CCW once a month in the summer and every 2-3 months is the winter and it still looks brand new after every day carry. http://www.warrencustomoutdoor.com/eezox-gc.html

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
When I was in the sandbox I had an M9 (9mm Beretta) and it jammed ALL the time due to sand and grit. I eventually swapped it out with a foreign soldier that was carrying the trusty 1911A1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts