Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another dumb crook - he complained to the police about a surveillance cam picture of him on a shop's warning poster after he attempted to steal from the shop...

British dumb crook

Seems that his family was teased & he lost his job as a result. Somehow, though, I don't think he'll learn the obvious lesson here!

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
If one chooses to take part in criminal activity, it is greatly appreciated by all if he is a total idiot. ... :p

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
If one chooses to take part in criminal activity, it is greatly appreciated by all if he is a total idiot. ... :p
Which includes most, if not all, criminals or wannabe criminals. ;)

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Wow.

Just.....wow.

This isn't something you can correct with education; it demonstrates a deep deficiency in the crook's ability to anticipate the obvious outcome of his action.

It's a good thing that most criminals are stupid, otherwise it would be a lot harder to catch them.

Jim

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
I think I read about some of his relatives. A gun store gets broke into and they cleaned the pistol case out. According to the story I heard , 2 or 3 days later, a couple gets arrested for going from local bar to local bar selling the stolen guns in the same town. Its a fairly SMALL town of about 6000 residents and no more than a dozen bars. And I'm sure since everyone knew the LGS was robbed. The 1st person that was trying to sell a brand new $600 Ruger for $200 under the table, EVERYONE knew where it came from and called it in. Which from what Ive heard, was pretty much what happened.
Needless to say, they got a pretty stiff sentence.

They may as well have walked past the police department carrying neon signs that said ' ME , ME, I DID IT, ARREST ME".
Some of these people are so used to jail , they don't know nothing else, and don't seem to mind getting to watch tv all day and be fed for nothing. I know a couple jail birds that are about 50 years old, and they have spent more of their lives in jail, than out free. And when they get out, they never last more than a few months, then do something REALLY stupid, and right back in. And in hindsight,, its probably the best place for them. Its much cheaper to just make them a ward of the state in jail, than it is to let them run loose and pay for the aftermath and havoc they cause when free. They cannot seem to function in any type of normal society, and need their hand held and told what to do all their lives.

STUPID JUNKIES,,,,, gotta love em. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Today the big thing among many is, it really dumb founds me how criminals actually think they have a leg to stand on and complain. I mean REALLY your committing a crime and somehow you think your the victim in some way. Truly amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts