Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!!

As reported earlier this week, some dirtbag who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Florida ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.

Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel - 'That's all the bullets we had.'

(Talk about an all time classic answer!!!)

This is true according to snopes.com - however, they left one part out - the officers actually fired 110 rounds at him but only 68 hit him because he was dancing around so much and yes, the sheriff did say what he said.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well, a 62% hit rate is considerably better than average for cops. There is still room for improvement, though.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
they saved us all from hearing about that dirt bags bad life he had. I like the answer the sherffi gave also.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I hope he died...in agony and pain...with his guts on fire...if they'll kill an armed officer in uniform, an unarmed citizen wouldn't stand a chance...once having shot at or shot a cop...they need to die now...no exceptions...no apologies...no mercy...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Crooks don't fear the outcome anymore...they run rampant and then when cornered, throw up their hands and sneer, knowing the courts will give them far more rights and priviliges than they did their victims...I liked the way Elliot Ness handled that in the Untouchables movie...sometimes you just gotta have street justice or there's no hope of justice at all...that's a tough position to put a street cop in, but I've known some who were there and made the best decision...and went home and slept like a baby...Nuff said...and I din't cuss once!!!

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

I'd vote for that Sheriff! For SURE!
ME TOO! [^] And he could bring his entire force to Kansas with him!
+1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts