Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting alot of e-mails telling me howdy to this site which I know I'm gonna love cus I really love Rugers.Now my problem is I got about 30 e-mails and only 11 post on here.How come I can't get them all.I must be doing something wrong.How do I stop them to going to my e-mails.All they say is I have a message when I go to the site I can't get them all.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
In your subscriptions when you ask to receive e-mails, you have the option to receive them from the whole board, or just one of the forums. If you request e-mails you get one every time someone posts to that forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok,now what do I do,I go to the unscribe and just hit that.Sorry I'm not really good on this stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok I need that now what?Does this mean that I will get my mess. from everybody on the site now and not through my e-mail?I don't care how they come as long as I get them.I think this means I won't get everybody else's mess.I bet your laughing at me.Gotta learn some how.Thanks,The site I only know is my cowboy site.Single Action Shooting Society,check it out.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You came to the right place, Pard...it's OK to be computer challenged here....I know next to zip and have gotten help time and again...only thing I haven't gotten yet is my OOF button....this forum does everything except bake bread!!!! It'll take years to learn it all...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts