Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 936 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, Wiz, thanks for your generous spirit...I was famished....put in a hot water tank in Dallas today and just got back to civilization.....my Jonathan passed his physical/memory test and got his first rank....E2....leaves for boot camp the 4th...we're all sittin' 'round talkin' guy stuff....he's grown a bit taller and straighter already....I'm a proud Dad.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I'll bet you are, Sheepdog. I remember when I told my Father that I enlisted, he said,"Well, you finally did something right." I thought it was strange, but, as usual, Daddy was right....lost him 10 years ago...I still miss him.....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Need some coffee man, who's got the Deep Dark Roast coffee.... you know the kind I mean, I think they call it the Bull Riders Special.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Good morning ???? Freezing rain and wind gusting to 40mph here... But still have time for a cup-a-joe. :)

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another great day ahead...

Good morning to all... Pass the "dark roasted" coffee, please...:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
...promising a warmup today to the 50s, without the wind being so bad...and even better this weekend....strong, hot coffee, a good night's sleep...breakfast at 7:30 and a day's work ahead...my tail's waggin'....what does the red triangle with the line in it mean?

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning! I need some of that Black Joe to get started out. Sheepdog, if you want to report a post that you want the Admin or Mods to look at you click on it and it brings up a message screen for you to send a message to us. Fancy! Hope everyone has a great day. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good morning, everyone...

Coffee please...

Light rain this am...

Hope you all enjoy your week-end...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Good Morning! We are headed for Little Elm just north of Dallas today. Grandson's 2nd birthday tomorrow. Poor kid born on Groundhog's Day. I guess it's better than some other days he could have been born on.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good morning! I'll take a tall cup of the redeye special .. got a date with the Red Cross for blood donation this morning... need to fortify that stuff a bit. Love those free cookies afterwards.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ahhh...hey, Wiz.....what happened to that slice of cherry pie I had stuck back behind the coffee maker????? Nuts!!! Coffee, please......:(

1 - 20 of 936 Posts