Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well, I guess I'll have Iced Tea AND Ice Cream please, Molly. Then I need to go clean my only revolver:( (poor sammy, we should take up a collection & buy him a Ruger revolver, something in 357 with a 6" barrel):) Whatta' U Think[?]:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
rman. It's fun to take the kids to the range. Samantha is my youngest, she's 19 & live's here with me. She is a natural shooter & only misses when she tries hard. As long as she stays relaxed, it's hard to beat her. She is going to start some local competition this fall, just for fun. I bought a XD45 Service for her to use. It was the only way to get my XD45 Tactical away from her. Her 2nd pistol of choice is the P89, then the Springfield Mil Spec 1911. Anyway, it's good to have her on our side! :)

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
That's great Kansas! I wish more young people were into shooting. Guess we all should try to do our part to get more kids interested and involved. Is she going to go for her CCW in a couple of years?

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Good morning. We are working on our 4th day of 100 or better. Today is supposed to be 102. I'm going to skip the coffee this morning Molly - iced tea please.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Good morning, this was the third day in a row it was below 50* when I left work. Makes for a cool ride home on the Wing. Just not right for the middle of August. Hot coffee please Molly.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2Late45

Good morning, this was the third day in a row it was below 50* when I left work. Makes for a cool ride home on the Wing. Just not right for the middle of August. Hot coffee please Molly.
S'pose you could send some of that our way?:D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Been hot here too, 102 again today. Drank a couple gallons of water yesterday. 2Late45 is going to have a bunch of us move up there to be his neighbors if he keeps bragging about those temps. Don't know if he'd really want that.

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

Been hot here too, 102 again today. Drank a couple gallons of water yesterday. 2Late45 is going to have a bunch of us move up there to be his neighbors if he keeps bragging about those temps. Don't know if he'd really want that.
Good morning all. We are supposed to be getting some heat relief this weekend. I lived up north for my youth and young adult years, and Oklahoma and Texas the rest of my life. I remember when it hit 90 we thought it was a heat wave. But I also remember that from December through February with 3 feet of snow on the ground it could and did hit 40 below. Have you ever had frost bite? It is worse than a sunburn. My ears and nose still ache when it gets cold. It may be all in my head but they still ache.

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2Late45

It is cool there, but let's check again in Jaunary. Right now I do my riding in the morning 100+ is too hot in the afternoon.

New Castle, PA Weather Forecast

9:22 PM EDT TUE AUG 14 2007

OVERNIGHT - Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.

WEDNESDAY - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Northeast winds around 5 mph - becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of rain 30 percent.

THURSDAY - Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph - becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

THURSDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

FRIDAY - Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS IN THE LOWER 50S. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.

SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the mid 50s.

MONDAY THROUGH TUESDAY - Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PITTSBURGH PA

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Ms Molly - did that Icee machine come in yet? I thought I saw that truck with the polar bear on the side at the delivery entrance. As soon as you get it cranked up, I'll take a cola & cherry mixed in the extra large size please.
Just let me sit over here in the corner under the ceiling fan for a moment. I'll clean up the sweat puddle under my chair before I leave.

1 - 20 of 826 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.