Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Now your talkin, what's the gravey go with? Ah the coffee smells great and sure warm the body up, its been a might cold.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JB

Now your talkin, what's the gravey go with? Ah the coffee smells great and sure warm the body up, its been a might cold.
Gravy goes with EVERYthing!!!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Took my Daughter to Tulsa today to get a cast on her foot and we ate at the Village Inn Restaurant. It was noon but I remembered how good Bills Breakfasts looked so I ordered a Breakfast. Had Ham, Green peppers, Onions, Potatoes and Mushrooms fried in a skillet with sausage and bacon on top. Also buttermilk pancakes and Coffee. Was real good. Thought of you guys while I ate it. Too bad you weren't there to help me enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I hear Bill may be havin
two eggs cooked to order, bacon, sausage and your choice of country ham or sugar cured ham, hashbrown casserole, fried apples and a cinnamon biscuit. Served with sawmill gravy, grits and made from scratch buttermilk biscuits, and also
tender, oven roasted pork, sliced thick and served with mashed potatoes and rich, made from scratch gravy. Enjoy it with his own sweet pepper and apple relish and your choice of two country vegetables plus biscuits or corn muffins. Also
his slow-cooked spiral sliced country and sugar cured hams are ready to heat and serve to everyone who’s been especially good this year. Country and Sugar Cured Hams available.

And to top everything off with

Hey them waitress's told me so, so it must be... I just can't keep a good secret :D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but I'm having to limit the number of times I visit here each day... I've gained 20 pounds... Maybe Bill could start offering rice cakes... NOT![:p]

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm headin off to bed soon, gotta get up early to go shovel that white stuff in the morning. Its 8* outside, got me a fire place here to warm up to.... checked and wit that wind chill it feels like -12*

·
Registered
333 Posts
Its -27 F here with the windchill. Got almost a foot of snow today, and still comming down! Heading off to bed myself and I too have the wood fire going! Try and save me a hot cup of coffee in the morning, maybe Bill will serve up something HOT to keep a guy going in this cold! Im sure he will as he always does. Good night all!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Good morning. Breakfast looks good this morning. Think I'll have some biscuits and gravy and for sure some coffee. (Those girls look a little rough around the edges this morning. Must be hard to keep good help.) Sure glad we don't have the extreme cold and snow yet. It's in the mid 50's this morning and should get to the mid 60's later. Supposed to drop 30 degrees during the day tomorrow. Rained about all night and looks like rain all day too. Got to hit the showers.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Darn it Bill, every time I fall in love you take my sweetie away, these flea market refugees are a poor substitute for those dolls you had yesterday. OK I'll shut up and eat my biscuits and gravy, thanks anyway.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning everyone. Lots to choose from this morning, for breakfast that is! Think I'll start with a cup of black coffee to settle my nerves. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Good morning Bill, I'll have the special forgot my reading glasses so the menu is a blur and can't read the paper this morning either. [8D]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Morning guys! I will just have a cup of coffee this morning. Got over a foot of snow the past 2 days. I hate going out in the snow, got to work up the courage to go work in this stuff, it really sucks dealing with all this snow and trying to get my job done!

·
Registered
377 Posts
quote:Originally posted by white dog

Darn it Bill, every time I fall in love you take my sweetie away, these flea market refugees are a poor substitute for those dolls you had yesterday. OK I'll shut up and eat my biscuits and gravy, thanks anyway.
No problem, tomorrow they will stay in the back and you can all do the buffet. :(

:D

1 - 20 of 439 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.