Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, Baldy-Mollie says we all (except Rman) tip better than Bill pays so we can spell it any old way we want to-but her Driver's License says Molly--------first waitress we had that still had her license, I believe.... WhiteDog-glad you made it through the storm fine-forget the hootch to JB-he found his own, sounds like-and anyways the trip's cancelled-had an argument with my point man-he wanted to go to Canada via Atlanta area-I'm not that desperate yet-don't want to lay up at the vet's reading range reports on a new Mark III Hunter......on my chart. Sometimes you gotta draw a line.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Hey, Baldy-Mollie says we all (except Rman) tip better than Bill pays so we can spell it any old way we want to-but her Driver's License says Molly...
There is no Molly. [8D]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, RNettles-have some homemade oatmeal raisin cookies-neighbor sent them over----Bill's not here yet and it's Sunday-betcha we can eat the whole plate before anyone else shows up!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Been here since about 5:30Central-shaking a bad cold and snoozing lots more-this is first stop most mornings-sometimes before coffee-I'd love to someday get us all together for a day, I have more friends here than in real life-that happens when you work all the time---I gotta make time for shooting and maybe hunting-and these guys make me wanta buy another Rock Chucker-beautiful day ahead here-warm and dry-Fall weather(for Tx.)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, Bill, RP's found time to stick his nose in some this week-could you bait the breakfast this week with a red donut and see if we can make him a regular again??

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I brought some oatmeal raisin cookies in from my neighbor, WhiteDog-there's two left-help yourself....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Thanks, pretty tasty, better than the ones from Costco. Too bad about the head cold, they are real miserable for me with my sinus problems I get afterwards. I do get relief from Mucinex.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just walked a block in shorts and a T-shirt barefoot-it's 62 and partly cloudy on the 17th of Dec-may get rain Mon into Tues...coffee's hot-Molly's precious, friends are faithful, and life is good!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My first 13 yrs. were in Pa.-when it hit 60 we ran shirtless and barefoot-that was summer weather-I don't wear a coat much down here...I'm real warm-natured---lots of fire in my pot belly, I reckon...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Been watching the news this morning, lots of people still without power and the temp. dropping. Hope we get no more wind storms.

1 - 20 of 497 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.