Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>Welcome to the RugerForum.net Coffee Shop... Come on in and sit a spell... and enjoy a friendly cup of coffee...
</center>

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Now behaved...
behaved ???

I'll have a nice hot cup of coffee please Molly.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello Molly and all others. I'll have a cup of strong coffee Molly and a peace of pie...... What! No more pie? You say who ate it all, well that's O.K. you can see his ribs.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
2400, I was bad-you know me-I got mercy-I'll be good-at least better-at least I'll try[:I]-I just ain't too used to civilization yet...

·
Registered
146 Posts

Good morning everyone...... I have some goodies for you this morning. I hope you enjoy, it took me awhile to fix it all but you all are worth it. Dig in, Molly will be here after while to fix the coffee.

·
Registered
146 Posts

Well I'll keep everything hot until you sleepy heads get in hear. I bet if Molly was here you all would wake up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Did I hear somebody say Molly? Whoa!!!! Where'd all these lovely vittles come from-so unprotected and lonely looking, too---looks like a job for ME...where do I start? Sniff sniff chomp chomp chomp...

·
Registered
146 Posts

Sheepdog...Whats up my friend? Here is a mid morning snack for when you get hungry latter on, this way Molly does not have to hide food in the alley for you. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey WhiteDog-didja notice I only ate a normal helping-hey didja notice I covered everything up real neatlike and wiped the table? Didja notice no muddy pawprints on the bar????? See, I'm being good just like I said-didja notice??? Thanks, HeavyJ, for the donuts-I had an arrangement with Molly about leftovers but some mutt's been sneakin' back in the alley nosin' through my stash...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm sorry to have to remind you that these donuts were expressly designated by the person in charge to be for ME...so don't be a-givin' them away to no ghost writer-ain't seen RP in so long I don't even know if he eats donuts anymore...OK-one of MY donuts has gone AWOL-where's the sheriff? JB-we got a problem here-and a fresh pawprint on MY personal donut box I'd like you to look at...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It wasn't me!! It wasn't me!! I've been back in the rest room most of the mornin. Musta been somethin I ate out of that trash can last night. oooops

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's what I get for being good! And besides, I just LOVE your new pink lip gloss I see on your snout this morning:(

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
And besides, I ain't makin' NO off-color comments no more-so don't think you can hornswoggle me into it-I don't wanna KNOW that you been in the bathroom all mornin'-that's not CIVILIZED!---and I'm gonna get to be more cultured than day-old buttermilk-just you wait and see!~but don't hold your breath while you wait...;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Guess I'll drop back later to see Molly-gotta go to work early-and I suppose you'll be makin' an extra lap---or three---at the mall to work off any snacks you might have sniffed out lately-have a great day!

1 - 20 of 544 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.