Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin everyone, up early this am. Neighborhood dogs woke me up-couldn't go back to sleep,
and now it is snowing. Never did figger out what the dogs were upset about. Didn't see
anyone prowling about outside. Maybe they were barking at the snow--lol. Oh well ,now that
I am up maybe Miss Molly will let me have a cup of coffee.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin everyone.
Well, I'm settin here starting to dream about SPRINGTIME ! Anybody else? I'm ready to go camping, and fishing, and yard mowing and.............. Anybody else feel this way? Would like
to do some shooting too.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin-everyone---I have to share this email/forward that I got this morning from a friend we
made in Indianapolis last spring when our son was in the hospital for so long. I think that
you will enjoy this; Here goes:

God & Science

God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him, "Lord, we don't
need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out

of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the
'beginning'."

"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.

"Well, " says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the
likeness of You and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well, that's interesting . Show Me. "

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts GOD

( I love this )

"Get your own dirt."

· Registered
1,620 Posts
mornin,you guys, the computer says it is 64 degrees here, the temp. gauge on the front porch says 61, so the "puter" isn't too far off. The weather man predicts about 28 tomorrow morning. I guess we just might as well get this cold spell on and overwith so we can have spring. Spring, thats what I want....spring,spring.........oh well , please pass the coffee Molly.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin, everyone, it must be COLD everywhere this morning. 20 some degrees here in Tenn. I'll
sure be glad to see winter all overwith.
Congrats-RMan on you promotion. I got to make a trip out to get some pipe tobacco,I am about to
run out. Wouldn't do to get snowed in without something to smoke.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
[/quote]Thanks jared - didn't know it ever got cold or snowed in Tennessee. (Shows how much I know) What area of the state are you in?
[/quote

We live about 45 miles straight north of Knoxville,close to the Ky line. Every few years we get a good snow. Usually just a skift or two
though.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
JB,

Sorry to learn about you upcoming layoff. However, try really hard to count it as a blessing. Maybe God has you in line for something better. Just hold on to your hat, it may be a fast ride.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
KP97DC

Know what you are talking about. When I was growing up and getting into shooting and hunting
we never heard of hearing protection. (pun intended). I wish that I had been smart enough to
figure it out then rather that later in life.

Oh--Molly can I have a cup of coffee?

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin fellers, where's the coffee please? JB, I guess my old brain must have had a synapse
fault or somthing(lol). I don't know where I picked up on Sonny James ever singing "Abilene" After I made the comment that he did, I searched a little and couldn't find anything that
indicated he did. Thanks for all your help.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Wonder what brand he prefers??? We pick up those cheap "Ol-Roys" kind to have here for the neighborhood dogs. They come in different colors...... that be OK Sheepdog?? lol (not sure
what they taste like)

· Registered
1,620 Posts
mornin fellers, Yeh, I know its almost noon, but it's still "mornin". I've been up---just got busey trying to get my medicare prescription plan D straightened out. Been on the phone with
half a dozen different people--trying to get a straight answer. I think I am getting hosed,but
I guess I can't do anything about it. "WHEW"-GASP" Oh well ,it's only money-what the heck.
Molly,Molly,Molly, where's the coffee pot?

· Registered
1,620 Posts
mornin everyone,

only about 20 degrees this morning but the sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly--
looks like a beautiful day.
I'll help Molly buy putting another pot of coffee on.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
I'm like Jimbo, I need coffee,need coffee. Don't really need the stickybun though. It's about
5 above zero here in my part of Tennessee this morning, but the sun is shining so maybe it will
warm up some.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin everyone,
The computer says it is 32 here in Ten. this morning---wow that's a heatwave! The sun is shining
brightly. I guess me and the Mrs. will go grocery shopping today in order to beat the"check day"
crowd.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin everyone, I'll help Molly out by puttin on a fresh pot of joe. We were supposed to get 5 inches of snow this mornin, went out and looked all over the yard, couldn't find any. Guess
them weather guys and gals got all worked up over nuthin. They even closed down our schools today. Maybe later??

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Mornin fellers, well yesterday I had to open my big mouth about "no snow" This morning it is
snowing like crazy. Pass the hot coffee Molly,please.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.