Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
2400, I was bad-you know me-I got mercy-I'll be good-at least better-at least I'll try[:I]-I just ain't too used to civilization yet...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Did I hear somebody say Molly? Whoa!!!! Where'd all these lovely vittles come from-so unprotected and lonely looking, too---looks like a job for ME...where do I start? Sniff sniff chomp chomp chomp...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Hey WhiteDog-didja notice I only ate a normal helping-hey didja notice I covered everything up real neatlike and wiped the table? Didja notice no muddy pawprints on the bar????? See, I'm being good just like I said-didja notice??? Thanks, HeavyJ, for the donuts-I had an arrangement with Molly about leftovers but some mutt's been sneakin' back in the alley nosin' through my stash...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
I'm sorry to have to remind you that these donuts were expressly designated by the person in charge to be for ME...so don't be a-givin' them away to no ghost writer-ain't seen RP in so long I don't even know if he eats donuts anymore...OK-one of MY donuts has gone AWOL-where's the sheriff? JB-we got a problem here-and a fresh pawprint on MY personal donut box I'd like you to look at...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
And besides, I ain't makin' NO off-color comments no more-so don't think you can hornswoggle me into it-I don't wanna KNOW that you been in the bathroom all mornin'-that's not CIVILIZED!---and I'm gonna get to be more cultured than day-old buttermilk-just you wait and see!~but don't hold your breath while you wait...;)

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Guess I'll drop back later to see Molly-gotta go to work early-and I suppose you'll be makin' an extra lap---or three---at the mall to work off any snacks you might have sniffed out lately-have a great day!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
HeavyJ-you gotta get her outa here before the wives log on-they'll turn us in and we'll get shut down---(no hairnet)

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
BALDY-I ain't had nuttin' to do with that creature-don't start no bad rumors-I got enough trouble keepin' my nose clean---looks like Heavy J went to the same school that Bill did to run a restaurant-he used to hire some that looked like they belonged in a zoo-Hey, HeavyJ-do you know a guy named Bill who has wild tastes in wimmen?

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Rman, I don't see no time and temp on RNettles'signature-just a black box on the lower left-I thought it was like a mood ring thingy and I wasn't going to ask---do you see the time on it? Maybe the battery's gone...

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
HeavyJ-Goldie's a big improvement-at least she won't be scarfin' up the banana pudding-probably don't have enough teeth to handle the Nilla Wafers---maybe you could stick to food and let 2400 handle the waitress thing----our sweet Molly makes every other attempt seem like a loser...and don't give us the old "beauty is only hide deep" either.....just trust us-them two don't belong in a fine establishment like ours-we're cultured! Now some of the guys got blood pressure and weak hearts-Molly keeps us calm and happy-don't be draggin' up any more scary things or you'll have to dig a long, deep hole.....

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Now I can SEE that just fine-Calvin-hope you're rentin' out that advertising space and gettin' big bucks....maybe I can sell a few banners to Veterinarians and Pet Shops and pick up a few bucks, too!.

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
JB-been awhile since I could enjoy them MilkBones-my top tooth don't meet with my bottom tooth well enough to chew 'em-Molly's got me on soft foods and my OWN box of donuts, though-SOME folks care about an ole dog's well-being....why don't YOU try the MilkBones and quit tryin' to rustle my donuts?????!!!!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Coffee's on-gotta work today so I'm grabbing a quick cup-thanks, Molly, for leaving you-know-what you-know-where for you-know-who------------sure tastes good with my morning coffee!!!!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Molly, I don't know what all those guys are a'slobberin' over-I've been faithfully waiting for you all day-ain't noone can hold a candle to our Molly---thanks 2400!! Dishes-HeavyJ I leave my dish clean enough to serve someone else in-why can't the rest of these guys just do like I do?

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Don't be fooled-I snuck around behind this new girl and it ain't nuthin' but Pam with a pretty-girl suit on---she couldn't get it zipped up all the way and it was obvious we been tricked again-dontcha wish you'd all have just sat quietly and waited for our Molly?!!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
OK Rick, you're tryin' to be cool like Calvin butcha can't do it-Calvin is Country Cool!! Or did you rent out the space to someone-if so, show us the new gun!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Now THAT's cool-5.7???? That little loop is for your shoulder sling, right? Dig that foldout front grip! Now that'd be boss in .45!!!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
JB-think I'll pass on those plain lo-cal unadulterated donuts you're offerin'-those are OK for other dogs, but I'm a cultured cur, and my Molly always fixes me FANCY donuts----lots of gooey icing and stuff-worthy of a dog of my odor- I mean order.....

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.