Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,328 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JB

Yes, Aszor wins the coldest award.... give him my ex-wife.... she was a real cold one too.... no amount of ice could break that one.... ah I mean no amount of heat could melt that one... aah forget it and pass the coffee please.
Hey JB! I had one just like that! She could turn from fire to ice at the snap of a finger. Boy I miss her!:D
What's the weather like up north rman? Looks like 4" of sleet down here & it's coming down hard right now. It's 18* outside. I need to go to the tire shop for new skins for the old 4wd. Think I'll call & see if they still want to put em' on.
Coffee please, Molly.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Good Mornin' everyone! Had freezing rain & sleet (what's the difference?) most of yesterday & it's starting to snow now. I'll have coffee. Looks like a good day to reload some more ammo & tinker with some guns.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Mornin' everybody. I've got time for a quick cup of coffee & then it's off to Wichita. We don't have the day off. Might be a long trip this morning. Loks like 60 miles of ice covered roads. I might have stayed home today but there is much work to finish. Need to have two trucks out by wed & gotta send another one to the frame shop. Plus, the Bullseye League shoots tonight. I don't want to miss that. ;)

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Well, made it to Wichita & back with out much problem. Lots of trucks with ice related injuries came by the shop today Looks like we'll be busy for a while. I'm a lttle hungry. JB, is that Texas Speed Bump any good?

· Registered
1,328 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much JB. A man with your tallent can get another job easy! In the meantime, I think rman has a buddy over in Topeka that drives a salt truck. Heard he needs some help setting blond chicks straight! :D

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Mornin' y'all. It nowed all day & half the night here. Looks like 6" or so on top of the 4" of sleet. The Hi Ways are pretty good but the City streets suck. I'll have coffee please, Molly. & A couple of eggs & sausage.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

Thought I would stop by for a cup of coffee with someone but nobody here. Guess I'll just fix me one to go.
Must of just missed you, KP97DC. Thanks for leaving the coffee pot on & ready!

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Hey! Where is everybody? Looks like I've got the place to myself.I'll leave the coffee pot on so that when y'all get out of bed you can have a cup to wake up with. Headed to the gun shop after lunch to pick up a few things. Have a good day!

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Hey ! J.B. I'll have a cup with ya'. Just got back from Wichita. Shot in the Bullseye League before I came home. That drive home everyday is starting to get pretty long after 15 years!

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Coffee please Molly. Just got home. The snow down here is deep enough that it pulled the fuel line loose from the bracket under my car & kinked it. Only 9 miles from home! Of course I didn't have any thing in there to make a repair on the side of the road. A phone call to my son & 45 min later, I was rollin' again. Should have drove the big ol' 4WD to Wichita this mornin', I guess. It's for sure takin' me back in the morning! Crawling around in 4" of snow on the side of the Hi Way in 20* weather is actualy pretty cold!:D

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Baldy, I'll bet that is a great place to watch from! Wouldn't mind seeing a Shuttle Launch someday myself! Frontyard, BBQ, Beer, Spaceships. What a life! [8D]

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Good Morning Everybody! I'll have a cup & some biskets & gravy please. Busy day ahead. I need to stop by & see my newest grandaughter, Hailey Grace, who was born Friday morning at 5:00 am. My son, her Dad isn't here he is in Iraq. This is the first child they have had, so it is a little hard on him not being here. Another bright spot in his day yesterday is that he was promoted to Sargent. He's a Marine & I'm real proud of him. :) He is also "Marine of The Year". He must work very hard at what he does. Then go to the first gun show that I ever remember being in Arkansas City. Maby I'll come home with something I really need, except I can't think of anything at the moment. ;)

· Registered
1,328 Posts
:) Thanks, Guy's. Actually I'm proud of all of our men & women who defend our Country & help insure the our rights. If it weren't for folks like that we might not be able to even enjoy this forum!

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Good mornin' boys! It's 13*. no wind, no snow & the sun is shineing brightly. :) Wonder whats gonna' happen next[?] I'll have coffee please, Molly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.