Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 544 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts

Good morning fella's, I'm not Molly but I'll due until she gets here. I'll freshin up the buffet, dig in there is still lots left.

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Sheepdog keep your cotton picken paws off them donuts... you know that is peoples grub....

I did find your
and
club book, dang and I thought you had us all fooled you ol dog you..... dang boy you stick to those milk bones and you'l have the whitest K-9's and freshest breath... Miss Molly just might give you a treat every once in a while.... LOL that will be the day......

I met another dog who said he was lookin for ya, name Old Salty Dog ring a bell... dang little guy looked like he ran into a few parked cars and caught em too... walked with a peg paw of sorts, and kept saying "Shiver me timbers" and "Well blow me down" he also wore this funny little hat too...

Dang you get em all.

Hey where is my coffee this mornin, and where is is that country jewle Molly at?

· Registered
328 Posts
Mornin guys havent been in for coffee in the morning for awhile,Please pass a cup! If it warms up abit more Im off to the range as long as the 4x4 can get through the snow! Gonna take the GP100 out and try some loads I rolled up last night!

· Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thank goodness Molly showed up... I was getting a headache trying to figure out the DNA strands for Pam(?)... Better send it back to the Institue HeavyJ, before the Feds get wind of the experiment getting loose...[:0]

· Premium Member
3,172 Posts
HeavyJ - you whip up some great looking vittles, but your taste in women is terrible! That's got to be the ugliest waitress I ever saw. Even Sheepdog would turn up his nose at that one. Seems to be a mystery going on here. Donuts disappear, Sheepdog claims innocense and white dog allegedly spent the whole morning in the bathroom doing God knows what. Looks like we need to call the law.

Hey Rick - I like your fancy new signature with time and temp!

· Forum Founder
3,575 Posts
I'm sure glad I didn't come early this morning. If I'd come in when that other waitress (or whatever it was) was here, I would have left and started running with Sheepdog. Molly, I'll need a couple of cups of coffee this morning just to settle my nerves.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
I've got to remember not ever to turn to page two of early risers part 6. I've never seen anything so disgusting in all my life. To call her a dog would be a direct insult to Sheepdog.... Oh my gosh.. me too.

· Registered
146 Posts

Pam everyone is right, and you didn't have a hair net on. Your fired.Pick up your tips and hit the road.

O.K. everyone this is Goldie and when Molly is not here or if she needs a day off Goldie will be here to serve ya!

What will ya have,Hon? This is the special for tonight, ya want some Hon?

· Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Well HeavyJ, Goldie is definitely an improvement over Pam, but I stand on my earlier statement. You have BAD TASTE IN WAITRESSES. :D

· Registered
6,453 Posts
BALDY-I ain't had nuttin' to do with that creature-don't start no bad rumors-I got enough trouble keepin' my nose clean---looks like Heavy J went to the same school that Bill did to run a restaurant-he used to hire some that looked like they belonged in a zoo-Hey, HeavyJ-do you know a guy named Bill who has wild tastes in wimmen?

· Registered
6,453 Posts
Rman, I don't see no time and temp on RNettles'signature-just a black box on the lower left-I thought it was like a mood ring thingy and I wasn't going to ask---do you see the time on it? Maybe the battery's gone...

21 - 40 of 544 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.