Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
521 - 540 of 544 Posts

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Mornin everyone... dang been into readin more and more about the 30-30 cartidge :D Found some real good stuff..... I know, wrong room but hey, its my breakfast table and well pass the coffee, we will also have a big ol Montana Scramble this mornin as well.

· Registered
6,453 Posts
Sure would be hard to convince the pine tree turned possum cop that you weren't hunting-they get unreasonable for breakfast and get worse after that-better to pay the big bucks for binoculars!!

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Hey Molly Jimbo wants to know iffin ya got sticky buns? :D What's that, you say its none of his business if your buns are sticky?

No miss Molly I don't think... he wants buns with honey on them, I mean buns that taste good... I mean ah hey what you gonna do with that pan

ah heck have you got sweat rolls for Jimbo?

And make it good strong coffee and an ice bag for my head.

· Registered
6,453 Posts
Ah, Molly, it's good to see you this mornin'-been out there fightin' the good fight and glad it is I am to see the sweet pure girl we all fight for-you represent well why soldiers and sailors have given their all-and why Marines take some watchin'...coffee, please...

· Registered
6,453 Posts
Hey, JB, what do you hear 'bout the work lately? I hate to see a craftsman out of work-and you've got a million reasons why not to move-you live in pretty country-yeah, the snow and cold get old but even that's gorgeous---I read that they're going to remove the wolves from protected status in Mont, Idaho, and ,I think Wyo---this year-they count around 5000 and say no danger of extinction now-

· Registered
2,358 Posts
We don't know yet on the available hunting licenses yet for wolves... I think everyone should have one above their fireplace. anyway, the job situation is that I am still pluggin away at applications.. its the slow time of year, prolly for the next month. We are lucky that the wife has her business, and is quite busy as well. I'm lucky that she has owned her own business since 1995. Something will happen soon, till then pass the coffee and I think I will have a good size scramble with sausage gravey, hash browns ham and cheese.. here we call that a Montana Scramble.

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Good morning boys. Coffee Molly please. Yep! Them Wolves are killing off a lot of the deer, moose,cattle,and sheep out that way. Packs are getting larger and more hungury. Looney tunes win and everybody else looses.

521 - 540 of 544 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.