Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Smells like someone painted the place last night, and put some new lights and all given a new fresh look. Dang, I'll have a fresh cup of coffee with steak n eggs this mornin.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Morning everyone, hashbrowns and eggs over easy and a cup of coffee ,Molly please.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Was gone this morning and when I got back I was where I was supposed to be. Maybe everything will smooth out now. :D Might just take one cup of coffee instead of the whole pot now.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Biscuts & gravy please, Molly. Hashbrowns & a big cup of coffee would be good with that. It's 18* here in southern Kansas this morning, & it don't look like it's gonna' get much warmer for a few days. Gotta'go to the farm in a while & doctor a sick cow & break the ice on the pond.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Mornin everyone, Them biscuts sure look good, wouldja please pass the straberry preserves? Oh,
and can I have a cup of coffee. Brrr! , boy will I abe glad to see SPRING get here!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
40s and dry here-not bad-got off work early and home with a hot cuppa-refill, Molly? Life is good...

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good afternoon. Didn't make breakfast this morning. Had to help my neighbor that has a Hdwe. Store across the street. They needed to go somewhere and I had to tend the store for them. Think I'll have a cup of coffee anyway please Molly. Nothing like coffee that has brewed about 5 hours before you drink it. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well, paint thinner's kinda like it.....My first job $1.00 hr was in a hardware store---one day an old lady came in and asked for the picture frames...I dutifully took her over and apologized because we only had three left to choose from...she got mad and literally took me by the sleeve and said "Young man, you don't know much about hardware..." and dragged me across the store---to the plumbing---to the toilet seats----and said "There, young man, is a picture frame!!" .....but I did make $1.00 an hour-guess it was worth it...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Howdy, JB-whatcha doin' up so late/early? Sure ain't cause you've caught up on your beauty sleep! Didja have a .35 Marlin? I love that caliber-somedaynudderone!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Mornin' everybody! I'll have coffee & some toast & jelly. It's supposed to hit 50* today. I traded my Springfield Ultra Compact for a new XD45 Service yesterday. :) If it's 1/2 the pistol my XD45 Tactical is, I'll be very happy. If it's not too windy later, I'm gonna go to the range & break it in. :D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good morning to everyone... Today's goning to be a good one, just wait and see... Pass the coffee, please...

1 - 20 of 540 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.