Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey JB, that OF in the far left corner's eaten all the crackers in his booth and both sides-filled the ash tray twice, not gettin' his point across to the lady, and AIN'T TIPPED OUR MOLLY A NICKEL!!!!!! How'd you like a job as bouncer...for a day...free refills on your coffee and a shot at romancing the lady---get the old man outa here!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I don't care if you use dynamite-I don't sit at that end of the diner-----cheap so-and-so...must be kin to Rman.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mornin, all-coffee please, Miss Molly-one cup in each ear oughta wake me up!!! Little Tommy Tucker had to sing for his supper last night...just finished my steak, baked potato, salad, and rolls and had visions of a nap dancing in my head---a neighbor pulls down the street with a 40-foot gooseneck full of 8'x8' fence panels and 4x4 posts given him off a job-and he's got recent neck surgery!!! Oh, well-we got it done...then the dog kept wakin' me up barkin'...he hoped every car that came by was my boys comin' home...poor puppy. He goes to whinin' everytime he sees the suitcases come in from the garage...enough whinin' from me...here's our Sunshine Girl with my coffee...a great day's dawnin'....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Molly, I'll have a cup of that full strength French Roast... dang sure don't know why they call it "French Roast" if it were done here in "AMERICA" it should follow its homeland name. I hearby call it "American Roast Coffee" from now on.

And I will also have a good breakfast to carry me thru the day... oh by the way, I picked you up this here gift certificate for a nail manicure, and therapeutic body massage, and you decide male or female therapist of your choice.

And for the non-tipper over in the corner...... we got something planed for you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey JB...mighty nice of you to treat Molly so nicely...she sure works hard for all of us...Rman said he'd chip in $50 towards that package... and they call it French Roast 'cause if you drink too much of it on an empty stomach you'll run......

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning everyone!!! Going to be a wonderful day. Glad you boys finally noticed our Forum Bouncer that has coffee every morning. He's the one that takes care of those that get out of line on the Forum. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If'n that guy's the bouncer, I'm fixin' ta eat lots more and have LOTS more fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
mornin' all, full day ahead, and I'd better get running. Just coffee and one to go please. Sheepdog, been there with those fence panels. Helped my son put up one with the big posts a couple of years ago and I still feel it somedays. And we had a Bobcat drilling the holes.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
morning folks.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Good Morning! How is everyone?

Molly can you just leave the carafe? I think I am going to need it this morning.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Just busy. Seems I just can't get caught up with my work this week.

I am looking forward to this July. Taking the wife and kids out to Destin, Florida for a week. I plan on laying on the beach and doing nothing. :)

1 - 20 of 576 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.