Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 580 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning everyone! Looks like the start of a great day and week this morning. Think I'll have black coffee this morning, please Molly. Supposed to get hot here this week, so I guess summer has arrived. Time to dig out the Ice Cream freezer. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ain't the first time I've got that answer...but it don't hurt to ask[}:)]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
so we have a name for the pretty lady. Molly I would like black coffee also. Got a few things to get done today its my day off get the oil change in my truck and clean the truck up inside and out do the laundry and pay some bill,s.
I recieved a strange call yesterday at work, went something like this. Hi honey I am so glad that you asked me out to supper I'll be ready by 5 pm ( maybe). Yea I know its the gurl friend and she knew that I was going to ask her out to supper just hadn't got around to it yet. She was just helpin me out ya know. Well I know ya'll will be able to make without me tomorrow nite well your going to have to lol.
Yep sheepdog we have both been down that road with that answer lol.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Back to the car wash or do you vac it out at home? Take the 00 with you this time, Snuffy!!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
thanks sheepdog I never leave home without something talks alot louder than I do.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mornin', Ron...you're in early-got a big day planned? Coffee black, please, Molly-gotta get the Monday cobwebs out of my Tuesday head...

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning Everyone! Think I'll have Black Coffee this morning, please Molly. If you don't see me on here in the afternoon, its because I can't connect up. My local ISP has gone from bad to worse with their service. We only have one and they haven't expanded their lines or modems and so many people try to get on in the afternoon that it just goes down. There are a lot of us that are complaining, so hopefully they will put in some new lines and equipment. Everyone have a great day! :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Mornin everyone, need a cup of black coffee Molly--please. Great mornin outside--warm and sunny.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What's up, guys, Coffee and a bagel, please. On my way to deliver some flats of fresh cherries to a couple of friends that helped me hang a HUGE gate (and did a little welding) then it's off to pick up my brand new MKII 22.250! Bought an MKII .223 a couple of months ago, figured ammo was a lot cheaper than 22.250, but decided I had to have the 22.250 to go with it. I guess next will be a .243. My Remmy 700 BDL 30.06 is still my go-to deer rifle. Ruger can't have ALL of my soul. You all have an absolutely GREAT day. Now excuse me, but I got debts to pay, and a new rifle and scope to sight in.

Peace and God bless, Wolfie.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm not an early riser, so good lateafternoon everybody.
Hey Molly, could you please get me some coffee? Yeah, lotsa cream, lotsa sugar. Thank you, dear!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I guess I am about a half a day behind you guys...time for a midnite snack.

wolfsong...do you have a 25-06? That is a flat shooting 400 yard gun that is high on my caliber list! Maybe after your .243?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mornin', y'all...coffee's on...and Molly's left us some blackberry cobbler to go with it...life is good...

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Mornin' all, quick cuo of coffee and i am off to Huntsville today.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Good Morning! Going to be a great day! Well it pays to complain sometimes. When I paid my phone bill I complained about the local internet service, and the Girl in the office said several others had done the same. Yesterday the ISP called me and said they are going to put in new lines and update their Equipment. Maybe I'll be back on full time shortly. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Scubby dew...... where are you.....

I'll have coffee please... oh sorry about that enterance, just thought I would say that since I am wearing the shorts my wife got me.

Now cut that out Molly, you can't see them now... I'm gonna go sit in a corner booth so I can watch my back side... Molly cut it out and get my coffee now :D

Get a cup of coffee for ol sheepdog there too.

1 - 20 of 580 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.