Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 587 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Turned on my computer this morning about 5:30 and guess who was already on the Forum. RNettles and White Dog. We have some that check in early. :)

Thought we could use this thread to talk about things that you would daily discuss at the coffee shop.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Early? I was thinking it was "late". What's up with that?;)

And who needs to sleep anyway when we have such an active Board?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I get have a cup of coffee and read the forum kind of relaxing and a nice way to start the day. Phil

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah, I get up early too, see my wife "off to work" , then I get to "play all day"..........been 4 years now...heh heh

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
My morning consist of getting a cup of coffee and reading the forums. It's like coffee and newspaper.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah, and I'd already been here, had my coffee, and signed off to go to work----4am brings me and my coffee cup here-this place feels like home!!!Thanks for the get together place!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well, seeings how I just checked in for the first time, y’all are gunna have to wait till morning to see if I make it. Chances are, I will…..I’m retired AND an early riser.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Time zone has a lot to do with it. I checked in around 0545, but I have to confess, I have other places I visit also.

Maybe a chat feature would be in order?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Operator---do you struggle to get your sleep, or can you sleep anytime?? I was on graveyards for almost 8 years-I can sleep in a Wal-mart store-lots of the other guys were tired all the time with stories of phone salesmen and loud cars-I never hear anything.I liked being up and with the wife more hours.

1 - 20 of 587 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.