Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
No one is going to sacrifice their family, home, job, life and risk incarceration for a hi cap mag or firearm. This is the real truth...and you had better understand it 100%!
It is clear you won't defend anything or stand for anything. They say jump, you say how high. lol

·
Banned
57 Posts
At this point it should be fairly obvious that the left means to sacrifice your family, your home, your livelihood, your job, your lifestyle, and yes even your life for their utopian farce.
They are "believers" in their platform. period. They are no different that anyone else, and that includes you and me, except they believe what they are doing is right and what we believe in is wrong. Try and remember that 50% of America voted for this platform....like it or not. Look around you...see alot of new hunters, people wanting to target shoot, compete in standard shooting sports, or do yo see alot of wannabe running around with an AR or Ak thinking they are Ricky Ranger and living in their own world of fantasy and denial, and thinking everything should be tactical tactical tactical..please it is pathetic. I have competed in many "traditional" shooting sports and never found the need to have an AR or AK, with 30 rd mags, though I do own both. I am just honest and realistic. I did my time as an Officer in the Marines,(nam 71) and 12-13 yrs in the DOD...taking out the garbage. I know what these arms are designed for..and it is not hunting. So get real and stop lying to yourself. I have several in the safe, and rarely if ever use them. I have them because I am a "trainer" and need to be familiar with different platforms...that is the only reason. There is NOTHING in the shooting world that requires an AR/AK platform, except that "we" have invented new games to utilize them. We provided solutions to problems that did not exist. If you were honest, you would know what i am saying is true.

·
Registered
102 Posts
They are "believers" in their platform. period. They are no different that anyone else, and that includes you and me, except they believe what they are doing is right and what we believe in is wrong. Try and remember that 50% of America voted for this platform....like it or not. Look around you...see alot of new hunters, people wanting to target shoot, compete in standard shooting sports, or do yo see alot of wannabe running around with an AR or Ak thinking they are Ricky Ranger and living in their own world of fantasy and denial, and thinking everything should be tactical tactical tactical..please it is pathetic. I have competed in many "traditional" shooting sports and never found the need to have an AR or AK, with 30 rd mags, though I do own both. I am just honest and realistic. I did my time as an Officer in the Marines,(nam 71) and 12-13 yrs in the DOD...taking out the garbage. I know what these arms are designed for..and it is not hunting. So get real and stop lying to yourself. I have several in the safe, and rarely if ever use them. I have them because I am a "trainer" and need to be familiar with different platforms...that is the only reason. There is NOTHING in the shooting world that requires an AR/AK platform, except that "we" have invented new games to utilize them. We provided solutions to problems that did not exist. If you were honest, you would know what i am saying is true.
So a spineless statist who has "gotten his" so screw anyone following. Got it.
Edit- ok that was a bit harsh. How is it that you fought an ideology that you are now seemingly eager to acquiesce to?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Edit- ok that was a bit harsh. How is it that you fought an ideology that you are now seemingly eager to acquiesce to?
There are plenty of John Kerry's out there. These guys get out of the service and work for LE or DOD and they develop a God Complex that they are somehow superior to everyone else and ALL CIVILIANS are worthless and stupid and depend on them to live in a safe country. I know plenty of them. But recently, in the past year, they seemed to have changed their views and know who their real allies are in this country. These people are institutionalized in their thinking. It's worthy of our pity.

·
Banned
57 Posts
No offense, but all your posts show you are not strong minded and instead faint hearted. Good thing people like you were outnumbered back in the 1770s. You'd be just fine speaking with a British accent huh?
I did my time. Marine Officer(nam 71) and 12-13yrs in DOD overseas taking out the garbage. Your response is typical nonsense...but lets look at it...#1. It is not 1776, and even then a larger percentage of the population did not want to leave the British Empire.You need to actually study history. # 2 times have changed dramatically. What was acceptable then is not what is acceptable now. #3. People have changed....they do not support nor care about many of the issues that existed then nor are they particularly engaged with what is happening today. Do you think we would be discussing transgenders in 1776?So, unless you have something relevant other than sound bites that are meaningless...well, it is what it is
Ask anyone who has lived in a communist country what happens after guns are removed from private hands.
You mean like Russia?Former Czech Republic, Slovnia, Serbia many others... What happens? Nothing....

·
Banned
57 Posts
There are plenty of John Kerry's out there. These guys get out of the service and work for LE or DOD and they develop a God Complex that they are somehow superior to everyone else and ALL CIVILIANS are worthless and stupid and depend on them to live in a safe country. I know plenty of them. But recently, in the past year, they seemed to have changed their views and know who their real allies are in this country. These people are institutionalized in their thinking. It's worthy of our pity.
The only thing "swift boat " Kerry is guilty of is embellishing his record and marrying for money...otherwise he is just another Democrat who thinks he knows best. We did not have a GOD Complex ever, we had good solid training instead.Save your pity because no one cares...you are not nearly as important as you think you are.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I did my time. Marine Officer(nam 71) and 12-13yrs in DOD overseas taking out the garbage. Your response is typical nonsense...but lets look at it...#1. It is not 1776, and even then a larger percentage of the population did not want to leave the British Empire.You need to actually study history. # 2 times have changed dramatically. What was acceptable then is not what is acceptable now. #3. People have changed....they do not support nor care about many of the issues that existed then nor are they particularly engaged with what is happening today. Do you think we would be discussing transgenders in 1776?So, unless you have something relevant other than sound bites that are meaningless...well, it is what it is

You mean like Russia?Former Czech Republic, Slovnia, Serbia many others... What happens? Nothing....
Congratulations, you just proved you are a liberal... a modern liberal at that, if it makes you feel any better. lol Don't preach to me about taking out the garbage. The worst part about my days taking out the garbage was that I've had to sit and listen to lots of garbage from people over the years constantly running their mouths about how their opinion is the only one that mattered concerning the world order. Every now and then I'd make eye contact with someone thinking the same exact thing as we're listening to it and all we could do is laugh. Kind of sounds just like what you've been typing. Limited.... that sums up the extent of your beliefs about the USA.... you seem to have a generated and rehearsed response to any tyranny coming down the pipe. That is pitiful.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ignorance and Stupidity like yours must be worked on daily...good job.
You have just displayed that you are willing to jump as high as the gov't wants you to jump. Blind Obedience!!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings... I really wasn't trying to... it just works out that way. lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
The only thing "swift boat " Kerry is guilty of is embellishing his record and marrying for money...otherwise he is just another Democrat who thinks he knows best. We did not have a GOD Complex ever, we had good solid training instead.Save your pity because no one cares...you are not nearly as important as you think you are.
He said the US Military in Vietnam are war criminals... he and the people he served with. Seems like providing aid and comfort to the enemy. And how about trashing his medals. But hey... embellishing... I guess that is how you can interpret that. Do you have a list of excuses at the ready for Jane Fonda?

·
Banned
57 Posts
Because the ideology was evil and was much deeper than being able to own a firearm. You are so caught up in the garbage that the right throws, you can't see that it is just as bad as what comes from the left. I have no intention of accepting anything from the left because I think most of it is emotional political tripe that is seriously flawed. However, I also think that many on the right have their head up their butt and spout useless cliques etc that anyone with brains immediately sees through and ignores. If you think that we can resolve 2nd Amendment issues without negotiation and compromise, I believe you are in for a rude awakening. The country is shifting every year towards a society that does not embrace firearms like it once did. I am a LIFE NRA member and have been for years and so is my wife...I see many whiners too cheap to sign up and pay when the liberals are signing up in droves to support anti 2nd Amendment ideology! Today the fight is in the courts not the streets...and that is how it is going to be. So rather than attack me...answer the question. Are you going to sacrifice your family, job, home, future and possible your life to keep your firearm...because that is what you will have to do if they decide to take them, well.....I didn't think so.

·
Registered
372 Posts

You listed so many freedom loving countries... such great examples. I'm starting to seriously doubt that you have your faculties intact. But hey, lets use Germany as an example. Like the gun control they implemented before they rounded up the Jews in the streets. How about Venezuela not too long ago? See a pattern? You just don't think anything like that can happen here huh? But you also wrote that there there is no point in trying to fight it either. Don't worry, you won't be alone.

·
Banned
57 Posts
He said the US Military in Vietnam are war criminals... he and the people he served with. Seems like providing aid and comfort to the enemy. And how about trashing his medals. But hey... embellishing... I guess that is how you can interpret that. Do you have a list of excuses at the ready for Jane Fonda?
You seem to forget that we fight to allow people like Fonda to express their views, even when we do not agree with them. Hanoi Jane was tried in the court of public opinion...and she survived quite well...even you should be able to see that writing on the wall...the millions who protested the war, many veterans....you seem to only see what you want to see. I was a volunteer, at the worse possible time, because my family always served. It is called obligation and duty. It did not matter wether or not I liked it. Anyone who thought that supporting the corrupt, flawed South Vietnames govt was good is truly ignorant. We did not learn from the French, and wasted lives ,time and money that could have been used to better advantage then a politically dominated war that we had little chance of winning. They should have listen to Ho when he first asked for US assistance...he told them then...if it took 30 yrs, they would fight and he knew we would not.

·
Banned
57 Posts
You listed so many freedom loving countries... such great examples. I'm starting to seriously doubt that you have your faculties intact. But hey, lets use Germany as an example. Like the gun control they implemented before they rounded up the Jews in the streets. How about Venezuela not too long ago? See a pattern? You just don't think anything like that can happen here huh? But you also wrote that there there is no point in trying to fight it either. Don't worry, you won't be alone.
It can and will eventually happen here. Because people like you will make it happen, You are too ignorant to seethat you are fighting a battle that can not be won. The best we can do is delay and try and compromise, because public opinion is not on our side and each year is getting less enamored of firearms. The stats can't be denied. Hunting is dying off. Many traditional shooting sports are dying off. The constant use of tactical weapons is wearing on public opinion, and that turns into votes against the 2nd Amendment. By trying to win the war we will lose the battle and end up with zilch. Ask a young person if they would trade their phone for a rifle...the trend is obvious and it has nothing to do with wether or not we like it. If we are smart, we will recognize it and deal with it in a manner that will allow us to survive.You are still using ignorant comparisons...Hitler was elected with 96% of the popular vote! He was Time magazine man of the year...things change...had he not fallen prey to his own delusions he would have been remembered as a great statesman in stead of a sick, demented psychopath that destroyed millions of lives and much of the world. You are talking about despotic dictatorships with a history of failed govts etc ..Venezuela, LOL..pls, no govt, no economy, but you worry they do not have firearms...ask the people what they want..it will not be firearms. You crack me up....still trying to defend an indefensible position. This is the USA...not Venezuela....and the people will decide...and they may not decide to agree with your point of view. So, now what do you do then...act like you are in a third world sewer and shittttt hole ,.....your really need to grow up

·
Banned
57 Posts
You said communist countries...not me.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Congratulations, you just proved you are a liberal... a modern liberal at that, if it makes you feel any better. lol Don't preach to me about taking out the garbage. The worst part about my days taking out the garbage was that I've had to sit and listen to lots of garbage from people over the years constantly running their mouths about how their opinion is the only one that mattered concerning the world order. Every now and then I'd make eye contact with someone thinking the same exact thing as we're listening to it and all we could do is laugh. Kind of sounds just like what you've been typing. Limited.... that sums up the extent of your beliefs about the USA.... you seem to have a generated and rehearsed response to any tyranny coming down the pipe. That is pitiful.
What I have is an extensive education, professional background and experience. You just regurgitate political pablum...you have said nothing meaningful. Poor you, you had to listen to others, and you probably never learned anything because you were too caught up in yourself. How sad.

·
Banned
57 Posts
For those who now find it necessary, I have found that if you click on a 'member' you find obnoxious you can then click to IGNORE all of their posts. I had never found a reason to do this on this forum .... until today.

Bruce
That what is good about America..you have choices

·
Registered
102 Posts
It can and will eventually happen here. Because people like you will make it happen, You are too ignorant to seethat you are fighting a battle that can not be won. The best we can do is delay and try and compromise, because public opinion is not on our side and each year is getting less enamored of firearms. The stats can't be denied. Hunting is dying off. Many traditional shooting sports are dying off. The constant use of tactical weapons is wearing on public opinion, and that turns into votes against the 2nd Amendment. By trying to win the war we will lose the battle and end up with zilch. Ask a young person if they would trade their phone for a rifle...the trend is obvious and it has nothing to do with wether or not we like it. If we are smart, we will recognize it and deal with it in a manner that will allow us to survive.You are still using ignorant comparisons...Hitler was elected with 96% of the popular vote! He was Time magazine man of the year...things change...had he not fallen prey to his own delusions he would have been remembered as a great statesman in stead of a sick, demented psychopath that destroyed millions of lives and much of the world. You are talking about despotic dictatorships with a history of failed govts etc ..Venezuela, LOL..pls, no govt, no economy, but you worry they do not have firearms...ask the people what they want..it will not be firearms. You crack me up....still trying to defend an indefensible position. This is the USA...not Venezuela....and the people will decide...and they may not decide to agree with your point of view. So, now what do you do then...act like you are in a third world sewer and shittttt hole ,.....your really need to grow up
You ought to change your screen name to neville chamberlain

41 - 60 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.