Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I armed myself first thing this morning with my P345 in a Bianchi IWB holster worn at the appendix position. I wore the rig around the house for a few hours, hung some Christmas lights outside, and then went and made several stops here and there around the community. Still have it on as I type this... If my initial perception is correct, I've reached the conclusion that this gun carries very easily! Bravo, Ruger! You rock! [8D]

Amistad
'happy to be packin' protection'

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
That's great! I only know 2 other people who carry. I'd like to see everyone who can, do it. I think it would be a safer place to live.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yep I agree happy for ya pal.

·
Registered
995 Posts
When I was going through the academy, they told us a story about an officer who had stopped a real bad drug dealer. The dealer attacked the officer and knocked him to the ground and was attempting to take his gun. An off-duty officer was driving by and saw this happening and drew down on the bad guy and saved the officers life. If he hadn't of been carrying his off-duty weapon we may have had another officer fatality. I've always carried my weapon ever since. CCW is good for many reasons.
Dan'o :}

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Congratulations Amistad! It's a nice feeling isn't it? Just keep doing what you did the first day. Carry it all the time (Except in bed and the shower!) You'll never have to say, "I sure wish I would have had my gun with me when that happened."

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rman

Congratulations Amistad! It's a nice feeling isn't it? Just keep doing what you did the first day. Carry it all the time (Except in bed and the shower!) You'll never have to say, "I sure wish I would have had my gun with me when that happened."
+1 After a while you don't even notice carrying. Just a part of your dress that you wear all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts