Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Good one gunman42782. Undoubtedly even Cavemen would have a better grasp of the The Constitution and the Bill of Rights than some of the politicos in Washington who represent us, or who are supposed to represent us as the case may be. :)

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
:D:DSend that to Hillary, Nancy, Diane, etc.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Great! But I don't beleive Hillery, Bomma, or any one of the those Liberal, gun stealing democrats will understand the picture or the implacation that they are too dumb to even understand the words of the Second Amemdment!
I do beleive that when these so called "representives" of the people
are sworn into office they swear to "protect and defend the Constitution of the the United States." However it seems to me that they and their ilk are out to destroy it! Our right to keep and bear arms is under constant attack, our right to worship as we please is under attack, Political rallies are "staged" (Shades of Banana Republics and the Third Reich) Next what will it be? Free Speech?
and I don't give a rat's severed tail if Bomma wears the "flag lapel pin or not. He has the freedom to wear it or not as he pleases. But I wonder if 65 or 70 or 80 years ago what would have happened to him and his family if he had publicly declared that he would no longer wear the swastika? Not that it would have happened because of his race but if he could've, and would've and then changed his mind!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Caveman ad is great; no, Hillary or Obama will not get it. Let's not focus on them but focus on getting Fred into the White House.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts