·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experience with Volquartzen trigger part to add to Mk II and
MK III pistols?
I added a Lefty grip, extended safety release and mag release
as well as a barrel extensionvto my old Mk II? I did not like the
weight of the compensated Barrel extension.

Any opinion regarding the Volquartzen custom triggers?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I've never bought any, am going to get one of their grips though. Know several folks that have their trigger and are happy with them, I've fired a MKII so equipped, and they're crisp & light.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They are top of the line for the 10/22, I am very pleased with what I have from them, but most of their stuff is too pricey for me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i put the sear in my mark II 3 or 4 years ago.took most of creep andlightened the pull some. i feel agreat improvement for little money.look to ruger rimfire accessories sites; i got mine from rimfire custom, very quick turn around. i think you will be well pleased!! s set offine awls and a paper clip is about all you will need to install. just read your owners manual about disassembly plus some mechanical knowledge will get you through it. GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
I use them all the time, they're great. They have externally adjustable pretravel and overtravel screws for optimal trigger travel.

They're easy to install. You can use my web help pages. http://www.guntalk-online.com/detailstrip.htm

Rimfire Sports and Custom has one of the best deals going on the internet - free shipping too.

Hope this helps.

R,
Bullseye

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought a MK II with Volquartzen parts, (I also have the original parts) it is a phenomenal shooter. The trigger is the best I have ever used

·
Registered
366 Posts
Use all their parts in all my guns. They have greatly iproved my shooting experience on every trip out. The high cap mags that I used to have issue's with jamming after the gun got a little dirty is no longer an issue after I added their extractors and the extra power springs. I have replaced one gun with their entire line of parts except the receiver, needless to say that one will shoot a half inch group at a hundred yards when I do my part and all with out a single stoppage in 500 rounds. I am currently in the process of building a complete gun from their parts and can't wait until they make their 22 mag reciever available.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
I have owned a few Volquartzen trigger assemblies for 10/22's and Marks. I was talking to a local gunsmith one time about Volquartzen hammers and triggers and he said he could do a trigger job just as good as a Volquartzen one for $40! So my next 10/22T I bought, I took him the trigger assembly to see what he can do. He installed an over travel screw and re-angled the sear and hammer flats, and polished all the contacting areas. After his work, the trigger has a very nice clean break at 2.25 lbs. I am quite impressed with his work and pimp him out when ever I can.

I am going to take my Rem 700 Tactical to him and see what he can do to it's trigger.

http://www.tuckergunllc.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts