Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what an excellent parts department Ruger has. Susan and Jim at the parts department were so helpful and courteous as well as expedisous in resolving my parts mis up I had with them. They corrected the problem in a blink of an eye. I am so proud even more now of being owner of several p series pistols.22pistols.rifles etc. With this service and the reliabilit of these firearms I will continue to advocate for Ruger firearms. Again thank you Susan and JIm God Bless you all at Ruger. And thank you all in the forum for such positive feedback.

·
Registered
336 Posts
This is the type of customer service we have all come to expect from Ruger. This is also why I continue to purchase Ruger firearms and promote others to do the same.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cavediver

This is the type of customer service we have all come to expect from Ruger. This is also why I continue to purchase Ruger firearms and promote others to do the same.
Ditto!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have sold Ruger firearms for nearly 30 years. In my opinion they are #1 in BOTH quality and service. I am a little dealer, but when my customers ask for advise on what to buy for the money and for the least amount of frustration, my answer is always Ruger. May Bill Ruger rest in peace for what he has done for the firearms industry.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've always had excellent service from which ever place I called, be it for revolver or auto parts. Often small items at no charge.
Baker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts