Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a security 9 with an extended clip and if so what kind did you get and where can I find one?

·
Cat Herder
1,626 Posts
Looks like your only options are either extra 15 round mags or the +2 base plate from Galloway. At the cost an extra 15 round mag gets you a lot more rounds than a pair of +2 bases for the same price.

·
Registered
354 Posts
This is, unfortunately, one reason I have Glocks despite not liking them. Factory, reliable, 33 round magazines are both very plentiful, and easily affordable. One simply doesn't have to hunt down extensions.

·
Registered
331 Posts
If i feel ill need extra ammo ill carry my SR9. Things are still pretty calm in my area for now at least. I just carry a pocket pistol. When im on the mountain i carry my SBH and 10mm 1911. And if hunting my bow or rifle or shot gun too.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,313 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
If i feel ill need extra ammo ill carry my SR9. Things are still pretty calm in my area for now at least. I just carry a pocket pistol. When im on the mountain i carry my SBH and 10mm 1911. And if hunting my bow or rifle or shot gun too.
Get some buckshot and buy a AR 15 less chance of missing in a panic. Shoot to kill not just scare them off kill them all. No bag limits on scum bags.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Factory, reliable, 33 round magazines
They make a 33 round mag now? Interesting..........For myself, I’m thinking if I can‘t hit my target within let’s say the first 6 to 14 shots the remaining rounds probably won’t help. :p :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts