Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t see a forum for this category so I will ask it here.

Does anyone out there use eye protection that goes over your prescription glasses? I can’t find any. Yes, I am aware my glasses suffice for range requirements, but I would like something over them so they are not getting hit with spent cases.

I’ve already decided your typical hardware store goggles are not the way to go. They simply do not have the translucent quality I would like if looking down the barrel of a gun. I’m hoping one of you can point me in the direction of something that will fit over glasses AND have translucent quality on par with a motorcycle helmet visor.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,437 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. That's what I was looking for. Jimbo, I'll be sure to move my head (it only happens every so often, maybe once every other mag.) It was als VERY windy that day and cases were kind of exiting randomly.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I am glad I had eye protectiuon toiday at the range. A friend of mine picked up some 300 savage was told it was factory. Bull roar had 3 of them split the cases at the bottom of the case. I bet I won't take any more ammo like that again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts