Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out, yesterday, that my Ruger Mk III Hunter will not feed .22 long rounds. It will feed and fire any brand or type of .22 LR round, that I have tried, match, hyper velocity or standard. Not that this is really a problem, I just never considered the possability......Robin

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I just found out, yesterday, that my Ruger Mk III Hunter will not feed .22 long rounds. It will feed and fire any brand or type of .22 LR round, that I have tried, match, hyper velocity or standard. Not that this is really a problem, I just never considered the possability......Robin

I just found out that my MKIII won't fire .38 specials:eek:
Not to sound smartassity but of course it won't, it's chambered for .22LR.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Your MK's are chambered of .22cal LR. If the .22 long your talking about is is a .22mag thats a totaly different rd for use in guns chambered for .22mag's

·
Registered
921 Posts
The 22 long is a very old round I have about 1/2 box of them that belonged to my Father I dont even remember now which gun he had that was chambered for them but I do know that it is not a 22 mag

1 - 4 of 4 Posts