Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Former Hoadpiler
32,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to the range today and shot in Div 1,2 and 3 today. Did quite poorly in 1 and 2 but did okay in 3. I shot Div 3 on six tries -scored a 39, 41, 42, 44, 47 and finished with another 44. Didn't have a single X all day.

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Tomorrow's another day..... :D

· Former Hoadpiler
32,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw a few friends at the range that I hadn't seen in a year or so and got the low-down on a few others. Bill, age 94 is still around but hasn't been able to shoot for the last few months. Wayne had hip surgery. Dave bought a new truck. Mike moved to New Mexico.

· Registered
217 Posts
I saw a few friends at the range that I hadn't seen in a year or so and got the low-down on a few others. Bill, age 94 is still around but hasn't been able to shoot for the last few months. Wayne had hip surgery. Dave bought a new truck. Mike moved to New Mexico.
Ahh... Better than facebook. Real people, real memories. Priceless! You may not have hit the bull's eye, but sounds like you got top score!

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.