Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two brothers at the range with me plus my son. We shot Ruger Mark III and IV, SW 9 bodyguard, SW model 60 .357 and my beloved .357 Windicator. Great fun today.....get your family involved and tell me a tale.

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Time well spent indeed ...

Cherish those outings while you can, miss being able to shoot with my dad. His failing health makes it hard ...

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,817 Posts
Enjoy the times together. I lost my Dad in February of 2018 - hunting, shooting, reloading and such was the big thing we liked to do whenever we could. I miss him and wish I could relive some of those moments. He always enjoyed looking over and shooting some of my gun projects and we sure had some good times. To be honest I don't yet have the same desire for all of this now that he's gone.

·
Corps Commander NGV
4,577 Posts
I am blessed to belong to a family that sees shooting as quality time together. We often make time for shooting at family gatherings. Everyone enjoys shooting handguns, .22 rimfires, and breaking clays with shotguns. Waveform's pictures brought warm memories of my father who passed away in 2009. I still enjoy shooting with my mom and siblings. I get my nieces and nephews out as often as possible. I have a great nephew I hope to get behind a .22 rifle this year. Enjoy the time together and teach safety and responsible use. The memories made are priceless.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Great stories!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Planning on going with my son this afternoon. We have been shooting together since he was a very tiny fellow. He is now 20 and is a great young man to be around. He just bought a new Bear Creek Arsenal AR and ask his old man if I’d help him sight in the red dot. That made me feel good. I also have a new Single Six Convertible that hasn’t been shot yet. Looking forward to spending time on the range with the family.

·
One Star
9,576 Posts
Glad y'all had a good range day as a family. Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts