Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range yesterday, WOW am I in lust with Dad's new guns!

Dad's Henry, Dad's new 10/22 Carbine, Dad's 999 H&R, my Mossberg:

My MKIII & SR40c, cousin Tammy's Glock 40, Uncle Jerry's S&W 9mm with Crimson grips:

My Niece LOVES my MKIII

Me, Dad's Carbine, irons, 30 yards standing, 25 shot clip. NICE NICE gun!

Got the RDS on my MKIII pretty much dialed in, loving that thing too. Had 7 of 10 in the target from 75 yards on a rest, need to take sand bags for that far away though.

All in all a great day with the family at the Range, got to shoot some GREAT guns! That's the "other" thing guns are for.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Excellent photos!! And some great shooting as well. Thanks for sharing - I love range photos!!

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
Wait... according to the media your Father is an abusive parent. Taking you to the range and forcing you to shoot evil guns... looks like it was fun though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait... according to the media your Father is an abusive parent. Taking you to the range and forcing you to shoot evil guns... looks like it was fun though.
HAHAHA! Considering I'm 42 years old with my own guns, I don't get "forced" into much.

Unless the Mrs. wants something. LOL!

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
They didn't stipulate an age limit on the abuse. The gun controllers may be watching, you wouldn't want them to put you in foster care.

:)

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
nice pics! judging by the guns present, and the amount of ammo in the background, you guys had a fine time!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Sounds like a great fun day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts