Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
December 7, a sad but proud day in our country's history, is also my first wife's birthday. I would have otherwise forgotten it a long time ago. It somewhat fit the event, because she had a destructive temper.

It didn't become apparent until well after the Wedding Day. Became rather bizarre, too. Big stuff usually didn't bother her, but little things did. Eventually got to the point that I doubt lipstick on my collar would have raised an eyebrow, but bringing home the wrong brand of milk made her thermonuclear......:confused:

Fittingly, our divorce was final on Halloween Day......:D..... I survived almost five years of screaming tantrums and anything handy thrown at me or other people. Luckily, she was afraid of guns.

Number One, I hope you got a handle on it, and are very happy. But somehow I picture you in prison or a rubber room.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It's my Mom's birthday today, although she was born in 1945. My great Uncle fought in the Pacific during WWII, my Grandfather and him were identical twins.

Legend has it he cut ears off of Japanese he killed and wore on a necklace. My Grandpa told me that story. He was the only one he ever talked about the war with. He also won a bronze star so I know he did something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.