Ruger Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Exchequer
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Update: The Puma zippered fanny pack works quite well.

I removed the cord tie from one zipper pull and tied it to the cord on the other zipper pull - gives a better tactile feel so I can easily grab the right pull if needed. I wear the pack on my left side which allows me to bicycle without any impediment from the bag. And it can easily unzip the compartment with my left hand and grab the revolver with my right hand.

So far, so good. The bag doesn't shiift nor does the snubbie inside. There's room in the other compartment for my CCW permit and my phone.

On a side note, and for those who like to cycle, I read an article by a bike cop who advised that, if you do find yourself in an altercation while cycling, be sure to unbuckle your helmet. The reason being that, if an aggressor gets hold of your bike helmet while it is strapped on, he will pretty much have control over you; where your head goes, the body tends to follow.

·
Major
1,624 Posts
I renew my contention that the ONLY people who look at fanny packs and think "gun" are other shooters. The general public pays virtually no attention, one way or another.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts