Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In one sense, this was a tragic event providing some powerful life lessons.

Viewed in a different way, it somehow seems that karma occasionally has a twisted sense of humor...

Burglar chooses wrong hiding place

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Ugh!

Alligators kill their prey by dragging it underwater and drowning it. What a way to go!

Karma is relentless, they say.

Jim

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Why kill the gator. Damn
Probably because after eating such a dumb crook, it had to be put out of its misery. Otherwise, they could put it in the prison swim center, to help weed out the gene pool.

Jim

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Still laughing at this thread.
Never thought I would consider an alligator a friend, but this one earned it. ... :p

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
I love a story with a happy ending. Too bad about the gator getting offed, though.
Potential silver lining: alligator boots.

Jim

·
Registered
690 Posts
This is not right! A gator kills a worthless burglar and they kill the gator? If my dog did that I'd give her a treat. GATORS LIVES MATTER. Would be nice to see them charge the girlfriend with something since she knew what he was out doing.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Why kill the gator. Damn
Well, considering that the gator had zero claim to self defense, his actions would amount to murder. I guess he wasn't taking a chance at being "carried by six" and chose the "judge by 12" route. Unfortunately the 12 gave him the death penalty :p

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Hey honey cops are close I'm going to hide in this pond......shhhj I can't talk right now cops are real close..........karma at work for the folk he stole from, God has a sense of humor too

Thewelshm

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey honey cops are close I'm going to hide in this pond......shhhj I can't talk right now cops are real close..........karma at work for the folk he stole from, God has a sense of humor too

Thewelshm
If "god" was a part of this, he wouldn't have killed the gator

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
If "god" was a part of this, he wouldn't have killed the gator

I can't comment on what he didnt do.... But the Gator may have a spot upstairs for messing with evil?

Thewelshm

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can't comment on what he didnt do.... But the Gator may have a spot upstairs for messing with evil?

Thewelshm
Now that I can get behind! Thanks for cheering me up!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Can they make a holster for that thing?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Royal Emissary
1,083 Posts
Well, considering that the gator had zero claim to self defense, his actions would amount to murder. I guess he wasn't taking a chance at being "carried by six" and chose the "judge by 12" route. Unfortunately the 12 gave him the death penalty :p
Stand your ground law. The gator was worried about his babies.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts