Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Father Soldier Son is a war documentary on Netflix, I encourage everyone to watch this. Especially after a nighttime news host referred to a decorated double amputee as “coward”.

Coming from a military family, one that has been in every conflict from WW II to the present, one that has lost body parts defending this country, I think I experienced every emotion possible watching it. Afterward I just had to sit and digest it.

If you have any thoughts after viewing please post.

Coward.............those are bold words coming from someone who never served.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mark204, first and foremost, thank you and your family for your service to this country. Sadly, as you know, few appreciate or even consider the sacrifices that have been made for their freedoms. Glad I didn't see that newscast.Thanks for heads up on the flik. Putting it on My List

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
My thanks to you and your family for their sacrifices to this great country. Giong to watch it tonight.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My thanks to you and your family for their sacrifices to this great country. Giong to watch it tonight.
I’m pretty sure you have done your part too......

Just to be clear I never served.......that was option number two had I not made it through my probationary period at UPS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts