Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't find a similar thread, so here goes. What is your favorite food?

As my custom title implies, I am a Pizza killa. When Pizza is served, this teenager can eat with the best of them!:eek: There is nothing better than a good 'ol New York style pizza, made in a Pizza shop! Not frozen Pizza's, shop Pizza's!!! I am the pizza monster. Best Pizza I've ever had was served in Rutland Vermont, and I still miss it to this day!:D

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I searched and didn't find a similar thread, so here goes. What is your favorite food?

As my custom title implies, I am a Pizza killa. When Pizza is served, this teenager can eat with the best of them!:eek: There is nothing better than a good 'ol New York style pizza, made in a Pizza shop! Not frozen Pizza's, shop Pizza's!!! I am the pizza monster. Best Pizza I've ever had was served in Rutland Vermont, and I still miss it to this day!:D
I'm with you. Pizza is my #1, closely followed by hamburgers cooked on a charcoal grill. Both dishes MUST be enjoyed with an ice-cold Mountain Dew [I'm pretty sure that's a federal law].:cool:

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you. Pizza is my #1, closely followed by hamburgers cooked on a charcoal grill. Both dishes MUST be enjoyed with an ice-cold Mountain Dew [I'm pretty sure that's a federal law].:cool:
I'm down with dew, but I'm even more down with Coke. As long as it's sweet, and has carbonation I'm cool with it.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
my Dixie addiction is sea food, especially shrimp and lobster. i am not hard to please if it swam. thank you for this unique thread, it is near and dear to my heart.

·
Banned
1,402 Posts
Gotta go with chili, and my wifes pasta salad, with red, green, orange peppers, artichokes, black olives, tomatoes, pasta, and delicious home made italian dressing.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and lots of brown gravy with crusty bread.

Oh, OK, and hamburgers.

But wait, how about baby calf liver smothered in onions and on the side mashed potatoes and creamed corn?

But wait!!!! Did someone suggest pizza like Johnny's New York? Of course!!!

Again wait!!! I'm in the south. Gotta love BBQ pork with spicy sauce and creamy cole slaw. Or baby back ribs. Or St. Louis ribs....or or or or.....

Oh, heck, I can't quit.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Another one for me: Chicken tenders with Honey Mustard sauce. GET BACK!

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
...and then there's steak, also cooked on a charcoal grill.........with Heinz 57!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I'm with you! Pizza. Definitely.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have to mention mama's PA Dutch Pot Pie (no crust, it's a soup 'ya dingbat)! UM UM, YUM! Big thick flat noodles, deliscious chicken, and potatoes..... yummie.

ME loves food.

·
Banned
1,402 Posts
But then there's beef stew, spaghetti, chicken and dumplings, BLT's, T-bone's, roasted veggies, left over mashed potatoes fryed the next day in the fry pan.

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts
Pizza then more Pizza and then more Pizza, aweeeeeeee, I am done :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Deep fried crawfish followed closley by crawfish etouffee. :D

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and biskits all smothered in milk gravy.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
A good chili dog. I mean well made, drained chili with mustard and onions. Throw in some Tater-Tots and a Dr. Pepper and I'm great!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Too many to name, but I do love my pizza, especially a good NY style with pepperoni.

The single best food I've ever had in my life has to be Black Pepper Crab in Singapore.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts