• Western

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.9%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Since I'm the second poster and there are only two votes I can tell Sighntgrl likes horror movies.
So, now you can probably predict how I voted..... :D

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Science Fiction here. Followed by horror, and fantasy.

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
I do love a good western!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey, I only got to vote once, I'm telling uncle Obama.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Love a good action movie but I'm watching a western at the moment..... Silverado

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Other = Mob Movies

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
You can't beat a good shoot em up. I'd rather watch the grass grow than watch sci-fi.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Comedy! Life is so serious and I love to laugh.

I do also like a good western from time to time, but those are starting to get old they seem to all have the same story line.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
I picked Action/Adventure, but it was a very hard choice, since I like so many different kinds. M*A*S*H was my all time favorite TV show, so it got a little bit of all the things I like, action, adventure, comedy, romance, history, military and who doesn't love Klinger! :D Another close 2nd on TV shows was Hogan's Heroes. While it stayed mainly on the silly side, it did have it's moments.

I remember one episode were they were having troubles sneaking a passer-through out. They finally did it and he got killed. There's a little reality there for you.

But hey, what do I Know Nothingk! :D

Saving Private Ryan is probably my all time favorite, right up there with Battleground, a black and white film about the battle of the bulge. I just saw again one of my 3rd favorites, Sands of Iwo Jima. So, you can see the trend.

BTW - the new Bond flick is supposed to be one of the best ones ever and might get an Oscar nod! :D

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Western, then comedy. Least favorite (never watch) horror.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to like movies in general. Now my young daughters have control of everything in the house which means I'm forced to watch anything with princesses, horses, dogs or anything with matching accessories that I'm told to buy when at the mall.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
i like a bunch of those genres, but if somebody asked me what i wanted to watch any given night, i'd probably pick a comedy. life's often serious and draining. light entertainment usually perks me up. beyond comedies i tend to like action suspense sort of stuff-- hunt for red october, the bourne movies, james bond, stuff like that. sometimes i really dig historical or pseudo historical stuff. really want to see the king's speech, but it's not on instant netflix yet.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
having said all that, i hate going to movie theaters anymore. my fiancee likes to go, and often goes with her girlfriends because i beg off. just don't like the theater environment anymore, and haven't for years now. she did get me to go see that quirky wes anderson movie moonrise kingdom at the beginning of the summer and i'm glad she did. as weird as it was, i enjoyed it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts