Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at one of our nice local gun stores today, intending to kill a little time. Didn't quite work out that way. They had a stainless deluxe sporter there with the 22" barrel. Somehow I was not aware until this morning that I "needed" one of those. I did, though. Need it.

The guy there said they were surprised to get one like that. It's listed on Rugers sight as a Lipsey's distributor exclusive. Sure is pretty.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Pictures or..............it didn't happen!

·
Super Moderator
16,251 Posts
We've all been there, but we do need to see pictures ;)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I've fallen off so many wagons, I can't keep count!

Enjoy!

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Sadly i don't seem to be able to get on the wagon in the first place.

·
Registered
98 Posts
They are so nice lookin' you're off the hook for being late with the pics!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Whooh - that is one nice looking 10/22. Are they still making the deluxe Sporter? Is it an exclusive?

·
Registered
824 Posts
I gave up on getting back on the wagon...doesn't do me any good...nice pictures...

A deluxe sporter came out several years ago with circasian walnut stocks...an exclusive of some kind or other...I'm such a sucker for a pretty piece of wood...and I might add the owner of a circasian stocked 10/22 deluxe sporter...lol

I scoff at the wagon!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whooh - that is one nice looking 10/22. Are they still making the deluxe Sporter? Is it an exclusive?
The one I got is a Lipsey's dealer exclusive. I really wanted a deluxe sporter with the walnut stock. Mine has a birch stock, but it does have checkering, and a 22 in. stainless barrel. Oh, and sling swivels, too. I guess it will have to do. :).

I finally saw a walnut sporter the other day, but someone else was buying it. It was the only one the store had. Apparently they are making them, they are just hard to find.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts